Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo! (And Drunk)

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
So who else is having a good time tonight? Just put back a nice little amount of JD and some random summer ale, good stuff. Relaxin', sittin back and polishing off Bender for a midnight jam session while throwin' on some Entourage. Ahhh...head crack, head crack, you smoked up that stack and admitted you was fat. Hey Yo X wasn't that ya girl? Yeah I had to drop her Cause she caught on the plastic and I just couldn't stop her

I was busy at the bar. I accidentally punched an old guy in the face while drunkenly dancing to George Thorogood's "Gear Jammer". Good stuff, we shared a joint afterwards and he told me about the 60s, and how he went to the Monterey Pop festival, causing me to be super jealous.

I see we have a new G-Mod. That's cool if he's going to actually be involved and not be one of the never-show-up admins.

How is everyone tonight? Was RAW any good? Tell me there was Shaq Fu.

Oh, there was Shaq-Fu. Big Show tried to chokeslam him, but Shaq went all "I'll chokeslam you to bitch!" on him. Cryme Tyme broke it up, though. :(

Check out the Wrestlezone Debate schedule, X:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=57935

You face Thriller, Steven, D-Man, General Disarray, fromthesouth, Ricky, Phoenix, ztwhite, and Little Jerry Lawler. In that order.

So who else is having a good time tonight? Just put back a nice little amount of JD and some random summer ale, good stuff. Relaxin', sittin back and polishing off Bender for a midnight jam session while throwin' on some Entourage. Ahhh...head crack, head crack, you smoked up that stack and admitted you was fat. Hey Yo X wasn't that ya girl? Yeah I had to drop her Cause she caught on the plastic and I just couldn't stop her

I was busy at the bar. I accidentally punched an old guy in the face while drunkenly dancing to George Thorogood's "Gear Jammer". Good stuff, we shared a joint afterwards and he told me about the 60s, and how he went to the Monterey Pop festival, causing me to be super jealous.

I see we have a new G-Mod. That's cool if he's going to actually be involved and not be one of the never-show-up admins.

How is everyone tonight? Was RAW any good? Tell me there was Shaq Fu.

That's the reason why I would never fight you. Ever. Seriously, you beat people up when you're drunk then I can't even imagine what you would do when sober. X, you would probably break me if I ever fought you.

And I'm not doing good but I'm kind of happy. I have terrible back pains and I don't know why but on the bright side I might be getting a new pug puppy.

:lol::lol::lol:

X, only you could have a fucking awesome story like that. I'd give a left nut to live in the 60s, man. Imagine going to fucking Woodstock in '69, man. I get chills fucking thinking about it

Oh, there was Shaq-Fu. Big Show tried to chokeslam him, but Shaq went all "I'll chokeslam you to bitch!" on him. Cryme Tyme broke it up, though. :(

Cryme Tyme...mothafuckin CRYME TYME?! What were they like Shaq's partners or some shit! RACISM! I CALL RACISM! I have that shit on my DVR so I'll probably start it after another drink and this episode of En-Tou-Rage.

Check out the Wrestlezone Debate schedule, X:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=57935

You face Thriller, Steven, D-Man, General Disarray, fromthesouth, Ricky, Phoenix, ztwhite, and Little Jerry Lawler. In that order.

What is this some kind of fuckin gauntlet match or some shit? Motherfuckers are goin' WWF Attitude for the PS1 on me now?!

That's the reason why I would never fight you. Ever. Seriously, you beat people up when you're drunk then I can't even imagine what you would do when sober. X, you would probably break me if I ever fought you.

I didn't beat the guy up I was kind of just drunkenly dancing and ended up accidently punching the guy in the chin, nothin too hard totally on accident. I made up for it by promptly revealing the joint hidden behind my ear. All was forgiven as we lit up out back of the bar and he told me that seeing Hendrix light his guitar on fire at Monterey was the greatest moment in human history. I agreed.

And I'm not doing good but I'm kind of happy. I have terrible back pains and I don't know why but on the bright side I might be getting a new pug puppy.

You know what's good for back pain? Dogfish Head and Percocet.

:lol::lol::lol:

X, only you could have a fucking awesome story like that. I'd give a left nut to live in the 60s, man. Imagine going to fucking Woodstock in '69, man. I get chills fucking thinking about it

Fuck yes dude you know how many times I've thought about being in the 60s? Dude that's ALL I thought about when I was like 12 years old. Seriously I'd fucking murder an entire preschool of children to be able to go hang out and take acid with Jim Morrison in 1967 LA, the summer of love. Dead children, everywhere.

Cryme Tyme...mothafuckin CRYME TYME?! What were they like Shaq's partners or some shit! RACISM! I CALL RACISM! I have that shit on my DVR so I'll probably start it after another drink and this episode of En-Tou-Rage.

It was Cryme Tyme vs. Jericho and Big Show. Shaq was the special enforcer. Show double chokeslammed Cryme Tyme, Shaq got in his face, then the Shaq Fu started.

What is this some kind of fuckin gauntlet match or some shit? Motherfuckers are goin' WWF Attitude for the PS1 on me now?!

No, silly. The first dude in Week 1, the second in Week 2, so on and so forth.

Fuck yes dude you know how many times I've thought about being in the 60s? Dude that's ALL I thought about when I was like 12 years old. Seriously I'd fucking murder an entire preschool of children to be able to go hang out and take acid with Jim Morrison in 1967 LA, the summer of love. Dead children, everywhere.

Ok.... No joke, man.... my best friend smoked with Jim Morrison's illegitimate children.... Or one of them, at least. Guy's extremely shy and reserved in social situation, unless he's really fucked. I would love to fucking pick Jim's brain so much, and wonder what he was like. Him and Janis Joplin strike as the most interesting people in their society.... Oh, and MLK. Him too....

X, you are the fuckin man :lmao: I wish so badly we couldve hung out. When IC laid out my air matress next to his couch I looked longingly and said "aw. X couldve slept on the couch, and we couldve been out int he front room talking and giggling like little girls all night"

and im serious. I really did, and said that :lmao:

Im doin good too. Rocking some NCAA 2010 after polishing off a mountain of taco bell. good times, good times

X, you are the fuckin man :lmao: I wish so badly we couldve hung out. When IC laid out my air matress next to his couch I looked longingly and said "aw. X couldve slept on the couch, and we couldve been out int he front room talking and giggling like little girls all night"

and im serious. I really did, and said that :lmao:

Fuck man we could have played a prank on IC! Something like the tried and true pots-and-pans awakening at 6 AM. That's always a classic.

Blame the fucking cops. They saw me ridin' dirty and they had to hate. Seriously I'm convinced this cop just planted bud on me, because the odds of me "forgetting" a spare quarter in my car seat are about slim to fuckin' none.

Im doin good too. Rocking some NCAA 2010 after polishing off a mountain of taco bell. good times, good times

Fuck now I want Taco Bell. Damnit I'm hungry for Mexican Food.

I'll probably have another drink and rock some Call of Duty.

I'd like a drink, but it was a problem for me before, so now I try to strictly only do so on the weekends.

Key word being try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back