• NBA2K10

• RES: Code Veronica X

• Streets of Rage

• The Sims 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
America's Army
Desert Strike (Megadrive)
Formula One (PlayStation)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
NBA 2k10
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X - PS2
Streets of Rage
The Sims 2 (PC)

There's just something about Desert Strike that works. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but you get it right away. Maybe it's the sense of travelling across fairly large maps to a destination not knowing what absolute chaos awaits you, it could be the satisfaction in finishing each section that provides so many missions when you've not many lives and the next rocket could force you to start the whole thing again.
Nothing else on this list is as enjoyable, tense, action filled and teeth-grindingly difficult.

Reactions: Lee
LBP2 is my vote. The game was just fun all the way through. The game had appeal that could keep you coming back far after you beat it which is a huge selling point for me. The graphics were phenomenal and perfect for the game, the sound was another great part of the game though not as appealing as the graphics. I had more fun with this game than any others on the list, so it got my vote.

LittleBigPlanet 2 is what LittleBigPlanet wanted to be. It's bigger, better, and an absolute blast. It really lets you make ANYTHING you want. LBP delivered the promise. LBP2 delivered the goods.

Streets of Rage is fun, but the sequel again was the pinnacle of the series. I voted for it anyway, to give it some love, since it really is a fantastic two-player experience with one of the best soundtracks in any game I've heard.

You can't go wrong with either choice.

I voted for the Sims 2. This poll didn't have as many impressive entries, but I did enjoy creating several random people on The Sims 2. It gets my vote here because of many fun times of creating random people to play around with whereas the other titles do not stand out much to me.

Out of the games listed, Little Big Planet 2, should be the one to advanced.

It took the best of Little Big Planet, which was already a litterally endless game, and expanded on it, providing the player more things to create including actual games within the game.

Little Big Planet 2 provided unlimited, gameplay that truly is fun to play. It doesn't matter if you just like to collect items, or dress your sackboy in costume, create a level or game or play any of the story's campain levels, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

With all the quality in this poll I'm disgusted at current results. You could have picked any from Desert Strike, Code Veronica and Streets of Rage and they all would have been far better choices than the current 3 that are leading. Fucking NBA2K10? I was playing basketball games 15 years ago and they've not changed one bit in that time. It's just a generic yearly update and has no place in even being in this competition. As for the Sims 2, it's barely even a game.

Three way tie. I choose LBP2. LBP2 goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back