• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PSP to PS3 Question

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Quick Question for anyone that is lucky enough to have both a PS3 and PSP. I've figured out Remote play, where you can access the PS3 from your PSP, but I want to know if you can do the reverse.

I'm wanting to play some PSP games on my TV, and figured the PSP is the best way to do it through the PS3. However, I'm not sure if you can do it or not (for them to do it one way and not the otehr would be stupid). Personally, I don't feel like playing Crisis Core on a 2 inch screen when I have 42 just sitting there. So, does anyone know if it's even possible to play your PSP games on the PS3 via the PSP, or is it just wishful thinking?

It's possible, but it would have the same graphics, and it would look a little choppy because of the huge size difference between the screens. They sell some wires, not sure what they're called off the top of my mind id have to look for them. But to answer your question yes it is possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back