Not open for further replies.

RonaldMcdonald

Pre-Show Stalwart
PS2 Vs. Xbox! Poll
------------

Please Note That we are only talking about the Ps2 And The Xbox

NOT the xbox 360 or PS3.

------------------------------------------------
Hello I've been wondering how everyone feels about the different Consoles I personally like the ps2 better than the Xbox.

But Please Choose Your Choice (It will be great if you posted a reason for your choice as well!)

Thank you!

I feel that the Xbox was a better console than the PS2, for many reason, the Xbox had a harddrive, the hardrive was a great invention as it saved money for memory sticks, you could load music and games onto it, it was great. When the Xbox came out it came out with a blockbuster game, Halo which IMO was the greatest console game from 2001 - To Even now! The PS2 has its own qualitys as well, such as the web cam. But by far the Xbox was better than PS2 when it came out and finished.

The PS2 had a far superior library of games, including what may very well be my favorite game of all time, Devil May Cry 3.

I loved my Xbox, but really didn't get into alot of the games. I pretty much bought it for Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, and Kotor

Lolah said:
The PS2 had a far superior library of games, including what may very well be my favorite game of all time, Devil May Cry 3.

I loved my Xbox, but really didn't get into alot of the games. I pretty much bought it for Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, and Kotor

Ninja Gaiden is a great game and so is KOTOR which took ME FOR EVER to finish.

But support my Xbox fandom, since its being crushed, is that although the PS2 did have a greater arrange of games than the Xbox, the Xbox revolutionised console gaming with its installed hard drive which is being put into the PS3.

The problem Xbox is going to have def. destroy its chance of competeing with the PS3 is that it was brought out far to early and now won't have the Blueshare Disk (-Not Sure-) which will diminish Xbox's chances of matching PS3 Gaming titles. We can hope however that Xbox 360 does have one edge over PS3 and that is, if done right, Halo 3.

Well I have both a PS2 and and X Box. PS2 Has way more games to select from. But if I had a choice of getting a certain game for my PS2 or Xbox.. I would get it on my X Box... just found it to be better than the PS2... just a pity that there were not as many games for it.... annoyed that all the xbox wrestling games are shite as well!!

Well they both have there better points... PS2 more games... Xbox better grahpics... But I gotta go with XBox... Just because you can put your own music on it... Thats sick...

each console does something differently or better than the other, so to say which is best is kinda hard, personally i have both and at times i find myself playing the x-box more and at times the ps2 more, it just depends on my mood

well for wrestling games ps2 but for any game or the console itself its a fact that xbox is the better console, it has more power for graphics and has a hard drive, also the best game trilogy in the world and if u have to ask what that is then...

CWchamp. What trilogy? If your talking about halo, the third is gonna be 360 exclusive. So what trilogy is that? I am going to buy an Xbox pretty soon, because they have a lot of great games, i have good wrestling games for the cube, so i dont need them for xbox.

Xbox all the way!
better graphics
better gameplay
better online play
better games

you just cant beat it

I loved my PS2 but when i sold it for my Xbox i was pretty happy.
Not as many games but i could listen to my own music while playing games and some of the games were awsome , expecially pc conversions such as morrowind.. Man that game took FOREVER to finish..
But i am a Nintendo fanboy and nothing comes close to any Zelda games. Period.

PS2 better games Smackdown games, Devil May Cry 3 *awsome game* i play the NFS games too *even if they are multi platformed*

PS2 Because i think its better than the X Box and practacly all the X Box Games are the same as The PS2 ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back