• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Proposal

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Allowing the amount of rep given in a 24 hour period. I have seen about 5 posts that I wanted to rep today. Seems like a decent idea, as someone who is beginning to see some great stuff on the forums, I would like to spread rep love to those deserving.

First person to ruin this by saying that Rep means nothing gets red repped... in 24 hours.

Well I think that we can rep... 10 times? Make it 15-20, I see that many good posts in here a day sometimes.

I agree.

I also think that there are way too many posts about rep.

Unless you like rep posts, in which case there needs to be more.

Or, if you think there are the right amount, I agree with you too.

I think most people like receiving rep, especially for a good post that they worked hard on. But there are some people who just like getting rep as well.

You already red repped me either yesterday or today so i'm going to say it.

Rep means nothing.

I know you will if you didn't red rep me i'd have a new rep bar right now.

Not that I care cause rep doesn't matter.

I out rep two mods, and all the Canadians in here except Derf, and all the Aussies except DS and Rusty, and all the NZers except Shadow, and all the Rhode Islanders except X.

If you are reffering to the amount of NZers, I know there are two of you. I think I am 25th on the all time list.

I am counting rep for something I am putting together. It shall be fun, everyone in here will be part of it, besides Fizzy.

Why am I left out? You know with that red rep and leaving me out of this "thing your putting together" your really killing my self esteem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back