Promo Video of a potential bodyguard for santino

grandfunkhickler

Dark Match Jobber
I read that Ken Theissen is a runner up being considered for the bodyguard role for santino. I found this video on youtube, I'd personally like to see him get the role seems pretty entertaining and has a very convining role as to being a bodyguard... I wonder if he'd get some mic time too or just be santino's puppet. Obviously this might never happen but just thought I'd share the video with yall.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=950hfUpH_EA

If they keep him as a sort of mafia thug type of Italian guy, then I can see doing it, but if they just use him as a generic "strong guy", then why bother bringing him into the situation? They've already got more than enough monster type of guys out there that have nothing to do, so if they really need to have a bodyguard for Santino, he could just "hire" one of those guys.

Even so, though, I kind of don't want them to do it. Chavo just got himself a bodyguard (which I think was stupid anyway). Unless, of course, they put this to good use. For instance, if Santino and Carlito win the tag team titles, first off. The way Cody acted the other day, as a sort of hot-head, was good for his character, as he's been too tame lately and they should've been showing that he was "learning" from Holly - who is supposed to be a hot-head. Now, if Santino and Carlito win the titles, and Cody takes it upon himself to jump them backstage on 2 or 3 episodes of Raw...maybe come out and attack them while they're in a title defense against like Londrick/Cryme Tyme or something...then logically, they could get a bodyguard. As far as the bodyguard being this guy, idk, we'll have to see if he's any good in the ring.

I guess that bringing Sweeney would be more interesting.

Larry could be the "Super Agent" and he would buy a bodyguard for Santino and other wrestlers, and he could have great heat from the fans, that would probably make him look strong and going to feud with someone like Batista, or another big guy, that wasn't very happy with the fact that he hired someone to beat the hell out of him.

But he could easily turn face, he could be beaten up by one of his bodyguards like Mark Henry...

But I really liked the promo that you posted, I hope he gets the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back