• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pro-Wrestling NOAH: European Navigation Card

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
21st June 2008
Coventry, Skydome Arena​

Confirmed matches so far:

Takeshi Morishima and Muhammad Yone vs. Jun Akiyama and Bison Smith

I'd be super hyped about this match if it wasn't for Bison Smith. I still can't understand why he has a job in wrestling. I know the Japanese go crazy for large Americans. But I'm sure they could find somebody else. Giant Bernard is better. I hear Tomko likes Japan, get him. Overall though I'm looking forward to this one.

Tsuyochi Kikuchi and Jun Izmuda vs. Wade Fitzgerald and Martin Stone

Yeah let's shoehorn a couple of English guys on the card. Even though people want to see the NOAH wrestlers.

Naomichi Marufuji and Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi and Go Shiozaki

Misawa can't go at all these days. But I'll still enjoy watching him. Although I saw him 3 years ago and he was terrible then. Kenta can still go, along with the other two I'm pretty confident this will be match of the night.

Joel Redman vs. Atsushi Aoki

Who the fuck is Joel Redman? Just because he's English doesn't mean that The English give a shit.

Ok card so far. Nothing special. Although KENTA, McGuinness, Danielson & Doug Williams still need to be added so it has potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back