• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prisoners-keep your head held high

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hey guys doing my routine check down here and realized the lack of new threads. So I thought I would post a thread saying keep it up. Once you eventually get out I'm sure you'll think this is worth it. I know that when I was down here I didn't believe it however now I think this does make you a better poster. So keep fighting and trying hard to get out.

If you ever need me to come down here and reply to one of your topics feel free to tell me in this thread whenever.

Hopefully you'll all (well at least the good ones) be out soon enough.

How long has Imastupidcuntwhocantfollowtherules been in here? I got banned late September and unbanned and put in the prison in December, and I think he's been in here since before September(could be wrong though.)

But I agree with Find'er - Bill Lesnar, Jenks, and J4L should be released ... as well as stupidcunt.

I was thinking about writing a letter to President Obama asking for a pardon, but I think he's scared shitless of Sly.

Kidding aside, me and J4L do appreciate it when people come in and comment/create threads etc. So thanks and keep em' comin.

How long has Imastupidcuntwhocantfollowtherules been in here? I got banned late September and unbanned and put in the prison in December, and I think he's been in here since before September(could be wrong though.)

But I agree with Find'er - Bill Lesnar, Jenks, and J4L should be released ... as well as stupidcunt.

I was thinking about writing a letter to President Obama asking for a pardon, but I think he's scared shitless of Sly.

Kidding aside, me and J4L do appreciate it when people come in and comment/create threads etc. So thanks and keep em' comin.

I think Macios should be put back in while you're let out.

I've been in here since January 2010.

oh and youre canadian so help in my other thread would be appreciated.

(This post was written by the legendary cm_punk12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back