Prisoner's allowed to watch Elimination Chamber. (Live PPV Discussion)

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Making this thread so if I see something interesting I don't have to make a thread and spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the PPV yet.

Not sure how much I'm going to respond, then again could be 5 pages of me talking to myself.

Tonight's gonna be on like a steaming pile of neckbone! The fuck is up with Booker and neckbone, been saying that shit for decades.

Del Rio could use a few more high impact/diverse style moves. Of course as soon as I say that he does one and I miss it.

Match wasn't anything special. Had it's good parts.

Oh, he did an inverted neck breaker ... nice move to have in your arsenal.

Probably(about tag team.) Unless there's a diva's match that is booked all of a sudden.

Yeah, was weird seeing a guy whose main eventing mania opening a PPV.

I'm interested to see who the 6th participant in Smackdown Chamber is. I wouldn't rule out Diesel.

It's probably Christian. I don't feel it's anyone whose that big a deal. It also sets up Christian/Edge/Del Rio storyline for the next 6 months. Edge Christian vs Del Rio/McIntrye etc would be the story till Mania.

Wade Barrett in. Lol, Mysterio really workin tonight. Gonna have too with all the guys in this chamber.

Yeah, I kinda had a feeling if Edge didn't ... Drew would be the guy who would. But Drew still seen as heel. If Drew won, he'd prolly lose the title before Mania.

Pretty sure R Truth will be in it, since he hasn't been taken out yet.
Besides, Taker and May be HHH coming back tomorrow.

Yeah I don't think this would be the way to go for Mania. I'm wating for any sign of Corre. I have a feeling they will make an appearence before the tag match. IT HAD TO BE BIG SHOW :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back