• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Preparing for The Dark Knight Rises

The Talon

Occasional Pre-Show
So yeah, to say i'm pumped for this is an understatement. Watched Batman Begins & The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray, I got a 5-dollar coupon for TDKR, & i'm gonna watch it at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square theater. I say that because the Lincoln Square theater is the only true non-museum IMAX theater in all of New York. So I gotta ask, what time should I buy my ticket? Like 1, 2, or 3 hours before the premier?

Also, AMH NAUGHT WERIN HAWKA PADZ.

I'll go at the 10am screening. It'll be empty, always is bar from a handful of geeks.

Then I might see it again in IMAX. See what that shits all about.

They made a sequel to The Dark Knight? :rolleyes:

I'll go at the 10am screening. It'll be empty, always is bar from a handful of geeks.

Then I might see it again in IMAX. See what that shits all about.

I do this often for movies I really want to see, however, if the movies not rated R, it's often filled with a bunch of kids as well. Like I've even ran into movies that had a BUSful of kids in it.

So I gotta ask, what time should I buy my ticket? Like 1, 2, or 3 hours before the premier?

Now, it'll be sold out before then.
I booked my ticket last week. I'll be Imax'ing it at 11pm on the 20th. My girlfriend will get to see it a day early as she's currently in Australia.

I think most if not all midnights shows have already sold out, so if you're looking to see the first showing of it then you should probably be trying to get your tickets now.

The Avengers and that goddamn 3D. I no longer believe TDKR can beat it, not with 3D prices. Bastards.

As pumped as I have ever been for a summer flick. It's nearly three hours long, should be epic.

I'll go in the middle of the day on a week day. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm comfortable staying away from it for a few days if it means good seats at reasonable prices. Hopefully Shocky won't put a spoiler in his signature this time.

I'll go in the middle of the day on a week day. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm comfortable staying away from it for a few days if it means good seats at reasonable prices. Hopefully Shocky won't put a spoiler in his signature this time.

This is awesome enough for me to deal with a fat, smelly man on one side and a crying four year old on the other. I'll see it three or four times anyhow.

It's my money, and I'll waste it however I please.

I'm hoping to get into the first show on the Sat. morning of opening weekend. Early Bird discount + Matinee price- large crowd= good seats at a cheap price & a pleasant movie watching experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back