• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predict Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This will probably take place at Survivor Series (again) because it adds to the brand warfare and also sates the need of nostalgia.

I think this year the Champions will be exempt from the match though as last year they were included to build up the brand split which happened a few months previous.

Team Raw

Roman Reigns - The big dog is pretty much the face of Raw so I see him leading the team.
Seth Rollins - Will no doubt be there as a top star.
Dean Ambrose - Will complete the Shield reunion.
Finn Balor - A Raw favourite and not involved in 2016 so I see him making the team. I think he will be a heel by this time.
Samoa Joe - a new addition to the Raw roster and not involved last year.

Team Smackdown

John Cena - wasn't involved last time so his interactions with Reigns will lead to something in 2018 imo.
AJ Styles - The face that runs the place, will definately be on this team.
Shinsuke Nakamura - - As above, very popular and hopefully a falling out with Styles leads to something bigger.
Kevin Owens - One of the bigger heels on Smackdown needed for balance.
Rusev - I think he will become a major heel on Smackdown.

You've got 7/10 faces in there and some big names who WWE won't want to get pinned (Reigns, AJ, Nakamura, Cena, Rollins, Finn)

The only names I see being beaten clean would be Ambrose, Rusev (unless they want him to be a complete monster now) and Owens.

I would have Strowman on the team and he and Reigns end up fighting and leave the arena without being pinned. Miz should be involved, hottest heel there is.

You also need a couple of Zigglers to sell for a while and take the pins. Ziggler, Corbin and Zayn come to mind.

Not shooting down your teams, just adding a bit of WWE logic in there

This will probably take place at Survivor Series (again) because it adds to the brand warfare and also sates the need of nostalgia.

I think this year the Champions will be exempt from the match though as last year they were included to build up the brand split which happened a few months previous.

Team Raw

Roman Reigns - The big dog is pretty much the face of Raw so I see him leading the team.
Seth Rollins - Will no doubt be there as a top star.
Dean Ambrose - Will complete the Shield reunion.
Finn Balor - A Raw favourite and not involved in 2016 so I see him making the team. I think he will be a heel by this time.
Samoa Joe - a new addition to the Raw roster and not involved last year.

Team Smackdown

John Cena - wasn't involved last time so his interactions with Reigns will lead to something in 2018 imo.
AJ Styles - The face that runs the place, will definately be on this team.
Shinsuke Nakamura - - As above, very popular and hopefully a falling out with Styles leads to something bigger.
Kevin Owens - One of the bigger heels on Smackdown needed for balance.
Rusev - I think he will become a major heel on Smackdown.

Team RAW
1) Roman Reigns--He'll likely be the leader since he's the big dog.
2) Braun Strohmann--i think he'll get his title shot (maybe title shots) vs. Lesnar used up by then and then he'll team up with his long time rival.
3) Bray Wyatt-- i think he'll be added to the team and the announcers will question if Bray can have control on Strowman
4) The Miz--i think the IC Champion will be in this match.
5) Dean Ambrose--my guess is he'll be in this match to team will his brother...the question is will he turn heel here?? my guess is by then, his IC title matches will be used up. if he's not in this match, then i see him being fed to Samoa Joe while Finn Balor is in this match....but i have Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (with Finn using Joe as the stepping stone towards Brock).

Team Smackdown
1) John Cena-- He and AJ will both be used as co-captains here. with AJ saying he built Smackdown and with Cena saying he's the franchise player.
2) AJ Styles-- the co-captain, the announcers will question if they can get along, the answer will be yes, but will they win??
3) Sami Zayn-- he'll be a major worker in this match and will be used in this match to likely get eliminated early on.
4) Jinder Mahal-- after he loses the WWE Championship to someone, he'll then move onto the midcarder role and likley be used here
5) Rusev-- he'll be used in this match here after he likely loses his shot at the WWE Championship or his chance at number one contender

Now to the guys not in the match....i guess Orton will take on either Nakamura or Kevin Owens or Baron Corbin...if it's Owens then my guess is that Owens will defend his US title. if it's Nakamura then it would be a WWE Championship match...if it's Corbin it's either 1) a title match or 2) just a feud

As for Nakamura, if he faces Corbin or Owens it could be for either title.

As for Seth Rollins, my guess is that Rollins will fight Brock Lesnar at THIS PPV. i believe WWE will set up Rollins and Balor vs. Lesnar at major PPV matches and if they get a re-match it will be a ppv after, but my guess is this is where their first encounters take place....i think Rollins gets his shot at Survivor Series and Balor gets his shot at the Royal Rumble

I'm figuring Survivor Series card will look something like this (remember 4 hour show):

Universal Title: Lesnar vs Rollins or Balor
WWE Title: Mahal vs Cena
SD Womens title: Charlotte vs Asuka???
RAW Womens Title: Banks vs Bailey (Banks beats Bliss at SSlam)
Womens S. Series Match
TAG Team S. Series Match
maybe Corbin vs Stroman
Miz (IC Champ) vs Zayn (US Champ after beating Owens at S. Slam)
Nakamura vs ???

So that could leave potential Single Mens S.Series match as:

RAW- Reigns, Ambrose, Wyatt, Joe, Rollins or Balor
SD- Orton, Styles, Rusev, Owens and Ziggler

I'm figuring Survivor Series card will look something like this (remember 4 hour show):

Universal Title: Lesnar vs Rollins or Balor
WWE Title: Mahal vs Cena
SD Womens title: Charlotte vs Asuka???
RAW Womens Title: Banks vs Bailey (Banks beats Bliss at SSlam)
Womens S. Series Match
TAG Team S. Series Match
maybe Corbin vs Stroman
Miz (IC Champ) vs Zayn (US Champ after beating Owens at S. Slam)
Nakamura vs ???

So that could leave potential Single Mens S.Series match as:

RAW- Reigns, Ambrose, Wyatt, Joe, Rollins or Balor
SD- Orton, Styles, Rusev, Owens and Ziggler
i hope that Cena vs. Mahal doesnt happen, i dont want to see Cena act like he's superman or captain america. my hope is that the money in the bank winner cashes in on either Mahal or Orton...i got a feeling that Corbin will win the case, Orton wins (in his hometown) and is cashed on. as for Zayn, if he wins the US Title, i will have no issue with that.

As for the Universial title match, IF it's defended at Survior Series, my prediction is Rollins gets it. i feel that Heyman's promo on Balor was more or less to set up their Royal Rumble encounter.

i hope that Cena vs. Mahal doesnt happen, i dont want to see Cena act like he's superman or captain america. my hope is that the money in the bank winner cashes in on either Mahal or Orton...i got a feeling that Corbin will win the case, Orton wins (in his hometown) and is cashed on. as for Zayn, if he wins the US Title, i will have no issue with that.

As for the Universial title match, IF it's defended at Survior Series, my prediction is Rollins gets it. i feel that Heyman's promo on Balor was more or less to set up their Royal Rumble encounter.

I'm assuming Cena beats Mahal at Survivor Series, maybe a garbage 6 man main event at Smackdown's December PPV. Then Jinder gets his title rematch at Rumble. Styles wins title at Elimination Chamber in February and Nakamura, winner of MiTB, cashes in and challenges Styles at Mania.

TEAM RAW:
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson VS

TEAM SMACKDOWN:
AJ Styles, John Cena, Randy Orton, Jason Jordan and Chad Gable

Teams need guys to eat pins, thus the inclusion of tag teams.

I hope the matches are:

Team Cruiserweight Champion vs. Team UK Champion

Team Intercontinental Champion vs. Team United States Champion

Team Raw Tag Team Champions vs. Team Smackdown Tag Team Champions

Team Raw Women's Champion vs. Team Smackdown Women's Champion

Team Universal Champion vs. Team World Champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members