Predict Apocalypse

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
So I'm bored and want to play a game while we wait for Kingdom Come. I have 13 whole rep points to spread around to whoever can correctly predict the Apocalypse card. Whoever is closest will get the shiny green rep.

Also, you should go play NSL's prediction contest game. There is rep and feedback to be won.

WHC: Theron Daggershield (c) vs Dr Zeus (Hell In A Cell)

Flex Mussel vs Ramparte (Mayhem Rules)

Tag Team Championships: COTD (c) vs Phantoms Of Chaos

Elite X: Eve Taylor (c) vs Garth Black vs Abel Hunnicutt vs Vee A.D.Z vs S.H.I.T (Scramble Match)

Strikeforce vs Matt Tastic and Veejaey

Eurasian: Titus (c) vs Constantine

Noah Ryder (c) vs Kagura for the KFAD.

Bearded Gentlemen and Gino vs Men Of Mayhem and Cassanova

World Title
Dr. Zeus (c) v. Theron Daggershield v. Constantine
I don't think Zeus and Theron should be over yet, and Constantine moves up the ladder after beating Showtime

Elite X
Eve Taylor (c) v. Mikey Stormrage
Mikey wins, earning the adoration of the fans, plus these two have worked well together in the past

EurAsian
Titus Avison (c) v. Kagura Daikonran
With Scumm vanquished, Kagura cashes in early due to the lack of contenders

Tag Titles (Mayhem Rules)
Children Of The Damned (c) v. Phantoms Of Chaos
Unfinished business, and all

#1 Contender for the Tag Titles
Men Of Mayhem v. Bearded Gents v2
The champs will need someone to face after, and these two are polar opposites

Steel Cage
Ramparte v. Flex Mussel
One more match! One more match!

Garth Black & "Showtime" David Cougar v. Abel Hunnicutt & Steven Holmes
Garth gets his wish, getting Holmes in the ring, and recruits everyone's favorite new hero to help him

Fatal Fourway
Vee A.D.Z. v. Cassanova v. Noah Ryder v. Gino Galucci
Because why not?

Matt Tastic v. S.H.I.T.
I'm sure it's been done at some point, but Tastic will need something after this feud with Mikey, and S.H.I.T. is all about glory these days, and what better opponent for that?

VeeJay v. James Howard
I can see this slowly building and becoming a bigger feud than it would seem on paper

Damn NSL. That is a good card. Creative should just scrap their plans and copy yours.

The one match I thought I really took a flyer on, was the tag match with Garth/Showtime v Abel/Holmes. I'd like to see that take the final step to Garth v Holmes, but there's obviously no way that happens without Abel. And, I've said in feedback that I love Showtime's current role as the ultimate face. He's filling that vacuum left by Titus.

Theron Daggershield (c) VS Dr. Zeus (3 Levels of Hell Match for the World Championship)
Ultimate hero VS ultimate evil. This feud is too good to end now, it needs a rematch under a different gimmick regardless of Kingdom Come's result.

Constantine VS Matt Tastic (#1 Contendership for the World Championship)
Revisiting an old feud and they both want the world title again!

Flex Mussel (c) VS Kagura Daikonran (Elite X Championship)
I had picked Flex to win the Kingdom Come Elite X title match, so Kagura cashes in to face whoever wins that match. She'd want the belt she once held back.

Titus (c) VS "Showtime" David Cougar (Eurasian Championship)
Yeah it's been done before, but it would do wonders for the belt's prestige after the lack of retentions and the inevitable squash match at Kingdom Come. Plus, when it was done before we didn't have heel Titus.

Eve Taylor VS Mikey Stormrage
NSL had a good point, this could be really interesting and they have some unfinished business after the date RP's a few rounds ago.

Phantoms of Chaos (c) VS Children of the Damned (Tag Team Championship)
Same as NSL but I think the Phantoms walk in as champions.

Beard & elegANT VS Men of Mayhem (#1 Contendership for Tag Team Championship)
The Tag Team Champions will need new #1 contenders after we see who the better team is....

Garth Black & Daddy Mack VS Abel Hunnicutt & Steven Holmes
Why not? Both handlers have a heel character with a retired legend manager. Bring the legends back for the PPV to extend the feud for another fun filled cycle.

Veejay VS James Howard (Steel Cage Match)
Feud continues in an intense gimmick match

Ramparte VS Cassanova VS Noah Ryder VS Gino Galucci VS S.H.I.T VS Vee ADZ (Winner gets a Eurasian or Elite X title shot, Battle Royal!)
Anyone not in a scheduled match can also RP in here.

EDIT: The #1 contenders get their title shots at the first PPV of 2016.

It'll be man-made. I'd say we start nuking one another and eventually we'll blow up the world. My prediction.

It'll be man-made. I'd say we start nuking one another and eventually we'll blow up the world. My prediction.

It already happened back in 1999 but a spiky haired silent hero, a princess, a genius, a frog, a robot, a prehistoric amazon, and a shadow caster stopped it. I thought everyone knew this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back