Potential Smackdown Diva Fueds

What Smackdown Diva fued do you hope we get to see?

• Michelle McCool vs Layla

• Beth Phoenix vs Serena

• Kelly Kelly vs Tiffany

• Serena vs Layla

• Michelle McCool vs Tiffany

Results are only viewable after voting.

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Ok. On this thread we are going to be talking about some Smackdown Diva fueds that you would like to see. Below I'm going to name some good ones but feel free to mention any that i forgot.

Michelle McCool vs Layla

Serena vs Layla

Kelly Kelly vs Tiffany

Beth Phoenix vs Serena

Tell me what ones you are looking foward to and any other ones you have in mind.

none of them, all of the divas suck and therefore don't deserve TV time over guys like Chavo, Ziggler etc, but, if I had to pick one, I would pick Serena vs Laycool, if Serena breaks off from the SES I see that happening

none of them, all of the divas suck and therefore don't deserve TV time over guys like Chavo, Ziggler etc, but, if I had to pick one, I would pick Serena vs Laycool, if Serena breaks off from the SES I see that happening

Ok buddy well first of all not all Diva's suck. So you're trying to tell me that Lay-Cool sucks??? They are AMAZINGLY entertaining. Plus we got Beth Phoenix who is pretty good in the ring. I believe Serena has some real potential as well, so don't go around saying all diva's suck because I'm going to be one of those divas one day.

It will definetly keep you glued if something did happen, i mean serena is somewhat departing from the ses. Could one of Lay-Cool possibly team up with her and the other with Kelly Kelly in the future.....

It would be great if they could somehow take all the good talent from both Raw and Smackdown, trim the fat of the terrible divas, and give us some really good, entertaining diva feuds. Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix...? Gail Kim vs. Michelle McCool???

And alright WWE.IS.AWESOME, good luck becoming a diva... I'm not mocking you at all. I'm serious. I used to think it was stupid to go after crazy dreams like that, but if we just take what's at eye level and don't actually go for the crazy dreams, we're just going to live a mediocre life doing something we HAD to do to get by. So, good luck. Just don't screw up your life waiting to become a diva if it's obvious it's never going to happen at some point. Also, if you do become a diva, promise me you won't be as god-awful annoying as LayCool? They've been kind of entertaining...I guess...but I can't listen to their stupid high school girl routine... Honestly I think they're the most annoying part of Smackdown these days...talented, sure...but just plain annoying.

So, go...become a diva...and then somehow convince Mickie James to beg for her job back... I miss real diva talent in the WWE... With Melina and Beth injured I'm just begging and hoping that Victoria will come back to WWE... I'm so sick of the new divas that were chosen completely on their looks that have no mat training whatsoever. What happened to the days when WWE could find attractive women that were also damn good in the ring? Trish, Lita, Ivory, Jazz, Molly, Sable, Chyna...they made divas worth watching. Because they weren't divas, they were damn good women's wrestlers.

Ok buddy well first of all not all Diva's suck. So you're trying to tell me that Lay-Cool sucks??? They are AMAZINGLY entertaining. Plus we got Beth Phoenix who is pretty good in the ring. I believe Serena has some real potential as well, so don't go around saying all diva's suck because I'm going to be one of those divas one day.

You want to be a diva to so do I good luck in making your dream come true. I also agree with you that all divas don't suck. Now on to who I picked I picked Michelle vs. Layla I think that it would be a very interesting fued it would be something new former besties that shared everything now hating each other it would be awesome.

None of the options appear very attractive compared to what we have now with the Blondetourage (genius name) of Kelly Kelly and Tiffany vs. Lay-Cool.

Really? Lay-Cool are one of the best things on SmackDown at the moment. Hugely entertaining and brilliant heels. Michelle McCool is also a decent in-ring worker and Layla is constantly improving. Beth Phoenix is a great wrestler, better than many male Superstars. Over on Raw you've got Natalya and Tamina, again brilliant. There are talented females everywhere in WWE, you're view seems very narrow.

I was thinking the other day that maybe Tiffany should turn on Kelly Kelly and join Lay-Cool. She's good on the mic and hot: two things essential for being in Lay-Cool. Just as that happens, Beth Phoenix returns to Kelly Kelly's aid. It would totally change the dynamic of the women's division on SmackDown. The only problem is that McCool and Layla are so perfect together would a new addition harm Lay-Cool? Possibly.

I would like to see Serena in singles action sooner rather than later as she is a very good wrestler judging from FCW videos. I think she'll be a valet for the SES for a fairly long time, however.

Serena vs Beth Pheonix

Wow that would be the feud of a lifetime. Someone with a devastating spear and the Glamazon clash!

With the way SmackDown! is being scripted and booked, it's pretty much LayCool going against all the face diva's. With the low amount of diva's on that show at the moment, it's the only way it's going to go. They are going to do the Blondetourage vs. LayCool for a while, highlighting Kelly Kelly's success to the top of the women's division, Jeff Hardy-esque for when he tried capturing the World Title. It makes LayCool seem dominate and gives the feud some interest, allow Kelly to develop as a main star as well as giving Tiffany a run.

Anything else would have to involve Beth Phoenix coming back and cleaning house to get back her Women's championship, whoever that may be at the time. She fits the tweener role well as fans would rather cheer her than boo her, but she can still use her full moveset. I don't see Serena getting involved in anything at the moment, unless the SES go to war with the Hart Dynasty for the Tag Titles, so her and Nattie can go at it.

LayCool runs SD's division, so unless they split (I hope not)... there isn't going to be anything else on the cards for feuds.

wow, lets all act as high school girls, give girlies funny nicknames like Smelly Kelly, and Piggie James, that is soo entertaining!! and also, good luck with becoming a diva, PM me when you do. I hope you are skinnier then a model!
Beth Pheonix is good, I will give you that, but she is injured right now, she probably wont be nack for a while, the thing with Divas like Serena, Natalya, and maybe even Tamina, sure, they are good, but we rarely see them wrestle, do you know why, because they are involved in stables, which means they won't take part in feuds unless it is part of the stables feud, that, is what I am saving, I'll admit I overreacted.

wow, lets all act as high school girls, give girlies funny nicknames like Smelly Kelly, and Piggie James, that is soo entertaining!! and also, good luck with becoming a diva, PM me when you do. I hope you are skinnier then a model!
Beth Pheonix is good, I will give you that, but she is injured right now, she probably wont be nack for a while, the thing with Divas like Serena, Natalya, and maybe even Tamina, sure, they are good, but we rarely see them wrestle, do you know why, because they are involved in stables, which means they won't take part in feuds unless it is part of the stables feud, that, is what I am saving, I'll admit I overreacted.

Beast mate, I don't understand why you say such horrible things about the diva's when you have used them previously in your bookings.

Fact of the matter is, Vince won't allow the girls to shine or give them much to work with because their wrestling doesn't draw. I can agree with this on a business level, you need to do the make the most for your company. Women are needed for some purposes, but wrestling isn't a major factor. That's why all diva feuds will be booked as simple as possible, having them mostly revolve around the title. Storylines of having the "cool girls" call the "not-cool girls" names is exactly something you'd want in these feuds. They are easily adapted to the situation and allows for the males to get the better angles. The girls who are in the factions are benefiting from the exposure and will be better off in the long run once they make their solo wrestling debuts.

At the moment, the best thing for the E to do is have the good girls take on the bad girls and throw in some characters to make it interesting. Name calling is petty sure, but at least it makes you dislike LayCool's characters more and supportive of Kelly Kelly who endures this hate for no reason. Only the best girls can handle some pretty outrageous angles... and I'm afraid most of them are long gone (i.e. Trish/Mickie feud)

for some reason serena vs layla sounds really appealing to me...probably cuz i like them both idk
btw good luck to anyone who wants to be a diva hopefully when we'll see each other one day when i become one too :)

Hmmm, I see that most girls start threads about the Diva's section...

I'm not "most girls". I don't want to be a diva, never will want to be a diva...but good luck WWE.IS.AWESOME. and Nicole. :)

I don't really care for the diva's section anymore, but trust me, I was in love with it when I watched Trish vs Lita. I think a lot of girls have a potential like Serena, Natalya and Tamina, but WWE just needs to make that happen.

As for you list, I think Beth Phoenix vs Serena sounds good to me. They're both good in the ring, so sure, that would be pretty awesome. :D

My first choice would have to be Layla vs McCool,
Layla has really come along way since debuting,
Not to mention if wasn't for her,
McCool would still be as stale and montonous as it gets,
&McCruel returning would be pretty sweet.

2. Beth.P vs Serena,
The anti-diva vs the Glamazon,
This feud would just be amazing
Both girls can get down in the ring,
& They both can speak,
Talking about a breath of fresh air

3. Serena vs Layla
I can't quite put my finger on it
But this sound very entertaining

I voted for the LayCool feud simply bacause I thnk its the most likely. I would like to see Serena and Kelly Kelly feud straightedge v. partygirl or something like that. Smackdown has a lot of possibilities with Beth Phoenix returning. I think that most likely Phoenix will come back and feud with LayCool which would be cool but Id like to see a championship scramble between Serena Phoenix McCool Layla and Kelly Kelly.

For what it is worth, Layla carried Michelle though some good matches back in 2008. I think Layla has all the tools to be a top face (charisma, look, selling, spunk), but it doesn't matter on SD. Michelle will always be booked as the top diva, no matter how atrocious she is.

Layla vs Michelle gets my vote.

Michelle vs Layla sounds very entertaining :) they have been a stable now for over a year and layla i believe has improved drastically sinceher days in ECW Lay-Cool is very entertaining on SD the best storyline in a while for the divas actually and i would like too see what could happen if they have a fued against each other like DX hhh and hbk have always been and willmalways be dx and they had some pretty good fueds so ii know theyre matches will never be able to compare to dx but it is just a comparison if you get what i mean ? but this seems to me like lay-cool could get very intresting if the rght creative is happening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back