• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Potential Raw Diva Fueds

What Raw Diva fued do you hope we get to see?

• Melina vs Maryse

• Alicia Fox vs Gail Kim

• Eve vs Melina

• Natalya vs Tamina

• Gail Kim vs Eve

Results are only viewable after voting.

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Heyyy everyone. On this thread we are going to discuss some potential Raw Diva fueds. If you have an idea on anny divas you think we do good facing off against eachother, than let me know!:lmao: Below are some fueds I REALLY hope we get to see.

Maryse vs Melina

Eve vs Gail Kim

Natalya vs Tamina (In real wrestling and not just because their family is fueding)

Eve vs Melina

Give me your opinions!!!!

I would love to see Melina vs Maryse. It could be a battle of the egos. I think they could cut some of the best promos. Besides Beth, Natalya, and Tamina, I think they are the two best female wrestlers.

I would like to see Eve vs. Melina with Eve as the face and Melina as the heel it would be something new and it would probley be a fued that wouldn't need the championship.

Natalya vs. Melina: This wasn't one of the choices, but when she comes back I really hope Melina gets to confront Natalya. Melina is great in the ring and she's a decent mic worker, but let's face it...she's not the best face in the world. She works best as a heel and a feud with a face Natalya would be great. Not only are they probably the two best in-ring diva workers on Raw, but Natalya could really use some time in the divas division. What better way to make the Hart Dynasty look better than by having all three of them be champions?

Of the matches you listed in the poll, Melina vs. Maryse was my favorite, but I really don't like face Melina.

Melina vs Maryse

Melina vs Alicia

and Alicia vs Maryse

Those I wanna see, when Alicia got in Maryse's face at Fatal Four Way I immediately thought "I wanna see them fight, that's hot!"

And then maybe see them tag beforehand, they make a good teaming, loved that time on Raw they tagged. They go well together on my TV like a French-Vanilla Hot Chocolate Dessert!

What does everybody see in Alicia Fox? The only thing I can remember her for is that stupid swagger she has on the way to the ring. Somebody needs to teach that girl how to sway before the top half of her body just falls off... I was annoyed that she stole the championship from Maryse (or rather Eve) at Fatal Four Way, but I was willing to give the new girl a chance. After all, they really just wanted to get the title off Maryse to give her a chance as Ted DiBiase's new valet. But since her title win I haven't really been impressed by anything she's delivered, in the ring or on the mic. I'm not really interested in her match with Eve at Money in the Bank, and I'm hoping their just stalling until Melina can make her return, or Natalya can get involved in the division. Honestly, why are the two women with a wrestling background with actual skills, NOT an active part of the divas roster.

Natalya vs Tamina because we all know how talented Natalya is in the ring and Tamina is good too.Natalya doesn't wrestle often which is a shame because she is highly skilled.Oh and shes hot :p

Also I would love to see a Maryse - Melina fued because it is fresh and intresting because Melina and Maryse are two of the most popular and best diva's currently in WWE.Melina is arguably the best diva today and Maryse is pretty darn good too,and still improving.The are both good in the ring but Maryse would DESTROY Melina on the mic lol

It is so weird when I look at this and don't think it can live up to anything.

I am not a Gail fan but in my opinion RAW isn't for her. I think she needs to fued with Laycool.

Mike I'll tell you what we see in Alicia Fox. She's the greatest diva alive that's what!

Now onto the poll. I voted Alicia v Gail because then we'd all be subjected to more Fox which is always a plus. However, I'm really excited about seeing Nattie and Tamina going at it since they're two of the best female workers in televised wrestling today. Maryse v Melina sounds like a Divas' Wrestlemania bout while Eve v Gail sounds like Botchamania itself.

Mike I'll tell you what we see in Alicia Fox. She's the greatest diva alive that's what!

You know, I realized in the last few days that I should give Alicia Fox more of a chance. She's not my favorite, but it doesn't mean I should hate so easily on her. Now...on to your comment. I'm not sure how serious you are, but on the off-chance that you actually think Fox is the greatest diva alive, I just have to ask...are you out of your mind? First of all, divas like Trish and Lita are still alive. And even if you meant "she's the greatest diva on the current roster" that's not even close. I'll tell you what, you wait a few more months and I might be able to change my mind. You might be closer to being correct. Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Michelle McCool, Melina...you're telling me that Fox is better than all of them? Like I said, I take back what I said about her being plain terrible, but you kind of went to the other end of extreme there... She's just getting started in the actual wrestling world, and finally out of her managerial roles. Let's give her time before either of make judgements like "she's the greatest diva alive" or "she's just plain terrible". Deal?

MelinavsMaryse
The only feud I don't want to see because we just got Maryse out of the wrestling scene,
She's just terrible in the ring
A.Fox vs Gail.K
I would love to see this feud because it would build A.Fox up even more,
All the while giving Gail.K that push she's deserved since re-debuting
EvevsMelina
I would loe to see this aswell because This would continue to build Eve up,
&Also it would mean Melina returning as a heel,
Which would be AWESOME
NatalyavsTamina
Another winner,
On the count that Natalya is an amazing athlete who bearly gets in ring time,
All while giving Tamina the exposure she needs to shine