Post Your Picture Thread

everyone get ready to laugh. Here are some pics of me(about a few months old. I'll have some new ones later)

l_3be271423b7a4beab2f43a7b4f522fc3.jpg

this was taken the day before the CD hit stores...I love to pre-order haha

l_f69aa032476844f68de80eeb2a4d8301.jpg

Here I'm rockin Dr.Pepper Pants...and all three Taylor CD's.....BE JEALOUS

TaylorSwiftDrPepperWOOOOO003.jpg

We want to see the face. You say that your of age, but I'll have to take a look at your face before I can pass comment...I don't want to be on To Catch A Predator.

I guarantee you I'm 19 and I'll be turning 20 July 3. Ask Hammy and NSL for confirmation if necessary, they've seen the face.

I really have no reason to lie about my age. It's rather silly.

I iz a hot bitch and youz be JEALOUS.

Agreed :)

I guarantee you I'm 19 and I'll be turning 20 July 3. Ask Hammy and NSL for confirmation if necessary, they've seen the face.

I confirm the legality of thinking Jammy is hotness.

Why not just post a face pic jaz?

Because, like God's voice in Dogma, the sheer awesome power of it, would cave in your skull.

Do you have any idea what you just said?

Yes, I do, although I said it partly in jest. If she doesn't want to post a face pic, that's totally cool. But, this is a place full of male teens and twentysomethings where the only pics we are treated to are those of a girl that is underage for most of us...and looking at her is just straight-up wrong for most of us. So, what do you expect? Meilichia's gone, Hailey Rose is gone, and RVDgurl has been kind enough to post nothing.

Meilichia's gone, Hailey Rose is gone, and RVDgurl has been kind enough to post nothing.

I wasn't here for the first two, and also don't think we'll ever see anything from RVDGurl.

And, trust me. The girl you're really going to want pics of once they hit 18, is Dee. I'm not alone in thinking this, either.

Bitch, I've seen you, but I guess I don't count? Your a hot skank :)

Blaze rocking the Taylor Swift! Polley looks smart, I like...
I'm alittle late but I love the pics of Norcal with the little girl. 1st pic I have seen of him that he looks legit happy, and it's sweet :)

n502898879_647824_9164.jpg

And here's me(for thoes who don't know I'm the short one :( ) The guy in the red is my ex :s and his brother is in the middle...

Back in 2005, at a diner after one of our high school plays (hence why my hair is messy and colored gray). Its actually a photograph of my reflection in the mirror, but oddly enough, no flare happened. Awesome pic:

n1465322979_119019_2141.jpg

That was after "My Fair Lady". "I'm Getting Married in the Morning" and "With a Little Bit of Luck" are forever burned into my head from singing it so much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back