• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post your character video here

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Right guys, remember the videos I did for Kingdom Come? Yep, I think I might, key word: might, do them for each PPV from now on. But I thought I'd give this a chance to put clips in from you, like Leeds Guy has a favourite clip of Chris Beckford's real life counterpart, then post them here.

Key things I need are:
1. All videos posted must be in a high quality format, low resolution won't work here.
2. Ideally if you have say one promo clip and one move offence, or a highlight reel with a certain time posted, then post that, but again emphasis on the high quality.

This is just purely for input from you guys for future use, but post for your own character unless you have a suggestion you come across or someone posts a suggestion. Also, you must be on the main roster to post up in here, any posted up that isn't part of the roster will be ignored.

I did enjoy doing the Kingdom Come videos, so I wanted to have a connection and a reference to come for the future. Thanks

Anything from 2:07 to 2:11 works. Can't find anything with Brolin doing wrestling moves though. Would something with him shooting a charging attack dog work?

[YOUTUBE]xtJ0akyoGBc[/YOUTUBE]

Big Boot at around 9:20 is the only good, HQ footage I can find of DH Smith where's he's viewable and not holding/wearing something WWE related.

This is the best quality video of what I can find and I cannot figure out what to put inbetween the youtube brackets. If someone could help me out, they will get green repped.

But you can pretty much use anything in the video except the black and white. I also like the small portion of when Gerado (Armando Paradyse) is sandwhiched between those two girls at 2:15

Can youpost one that doesn't have titus' representation down on the floor for half the video?

I know Bowen posted Raven already but this is another side which I feel captures my guy well.

[YOUTUBE]UPSJyPxBu-o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back