• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible Defining Moments

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
The Legends of the past, present, and future have all had defining moments that have made them stand above the common forgettable wrestler. These attributes have made their character more rememerable after they no longer appear on the Television every Monday or Friday Night. With the coming of new stars into the WWE Universe there is more of a need to have these defining moments in order to establish themselves as potential players in the upcoming years. This thread is designed to brainstorm possible defining moments of upcoming stars. So here are some of my ideas to help flucuate the income of ideas into this thread. It would also be helpful to add which superstar this would apply to as I feel some superstars could really only fit scertain defining moments. In addition this can also be a thread discussing how you want a superstar to receive a defining moment.

1) Dolph Ziggler- I feel that a defining moment for Dolph Ziggler would be to retire Edge. I strongly believe that this current feud will not be the last feud these two have and I feel that they are starting now to build chemistry in order to have Dolph finally retire Edge. As Edge has seaid that he would be retiring somewhere around 2012 I feel that this match could be an excellent Wrestlemania match up next year. If they continue to build Ziggler as a real contender then they could easily book a Singles match with the stipulation that if Edge lost he would retire. I would very much like this to be Ziggler's defining moment as I feel there is much similiarity between the two Ex:Vickie

Alberto Del Rio- I feel that his defining moment is coming up incredibly fast as he is currently rising high in Smackdown. I feel that his defining moment would be to eventually move to RAW and beat John Cena for the WWE title. I feel that when the time is right (this scenario must likely won't happen any time soon) they will finaly let someone get a push off of John Cena. If the future of the WWE lies in the hands of the younger stars then why not allow Alberto to be on the top of the list. His in ring promos and his wrestling skills are extremely well for a star that is still fairly newer. I could also possibly see him feuding with Sheamus in the future.

John Morrison- If there is one Superstar that would ever beat Undertaker's streak I personally would have be either John Cena or John Morrison. Just note that I want Taker to remain undefeated but in the werid scenario that his streak gets broken I need it to be one of these two. I feel that John Morrison is unlike any other oppenent Taker has faced at Mania and his parkour methods would be believable to beat Taker's ground and pound method.

Plz also post feedback on the thread as with positive feedback I might actually get out of here sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back