Podcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

I used to be a big deal
Ok this is more of a generic entertainment thread than specifically a music thread but it goes on your Ipod so whatevs.

Does anyone here listen to them/download them onto their Ipods? Personally, I don't know why, I've never really bothered but lately I've downloaded like a couple of hockey podcasts and stuff and it's pretty cool to be able to listen to that while you're on the go.

So does anyone else podcast (sounds so lame, lol)?

No I've never podcasted. I only listen to music and watch some movies on my iPod. I've never really seen a podcast that I thought would be worth getting.

Yeah I podcast from a UK newspaper called 'The Sun'. I download their 'Wrestlecasts'. So far they've had interviews with Chris Benoit, William Regal, Jeff Hardy and last week they had Mick Foley. They usually do the podcasts about 1 every 2 months or so which isn't bad considering WWE very rarely comes over to the UK.

Hell ya I'm a podcaster espically with ESPN podcasts. I swear like almost every day i download the Mike and MIKE in the morning and others shows as well. Like yesterday i bough the hook up for the car so i download in the morning and it makes for great listening on the way to school and other things.

Yea i listen to a bunch of the GUARDIAN newspapers podcast's on culture n what not, i also frequent the Russel brand podcast.

I do, I have a subscription to Joe Cartoon. Very funny stuff, but if you don't like blood and gore, probably not for you. I had it for about a year now, and it updates every week or so, so I have about 60 or so clips on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back