• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piece of human garbage K.O's waste of blood and organs

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Tuesday night, Florida Underground Wrestling had a show Clearwater, Florida where former ECW star New Jack knocked out Nasty Boy Brian Knobbs in the locker room.

According to New Jack's official Facebook page, Brian Knobbs who was accompanied by his wife and 2 other people, stopped by in a locker room full of wrestlers which included New Jack. It was at this point according to New Jack's account that a drunk Brian Knobbs began giving a speech that involved New Jack not being able to wrestle. New Jack says those comments were likely the last comments that Knobbs remembers before being knocked out.

The story has traveled fast from those who were in the locker room as Brian Knobbs has a reputation of being a loud outspoken guy. A recent publicized incident involving Knobbs was just day after the sudden passing of Macho Man Randy Savage happen in May of 2011, it was widely reported that Brian Knobbs made comments and jokes at a wrestling convention that offended a lot of the other wrestlers.

If this is true then looooooooooooooool.

smile.jpg

New Jack was obviously jealous that Brian Knobbs was three times the worker New Jack was.

Which says far more about New Jack than Knobbs. I don't say this often, but if New Jack was to die in his sleep tonight, this world would be a better place.

New Jack makes me laugh. Total scumbag, but funny. Knobbs is a fat slob with a big mouth. Funny on Hogan Knows Best, best thing he ever did, probably.

New Jack may be a piece of garbage but fuck does that guy make me laugh.

Knobbs calling out New Jack for not wrestling is the tea calling the kettle black. Sure, New Jack sucks at wrestling but he will be the first to admit that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back