• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pick Your Poison: Tag Team Championships: Big Will & Gus v. Kenny & Joe:

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
In the first of two weeks, a Pick Your Poison match has been announced. Joseph Rios has decided that Big Will's opponents will be the Tag Team Champions, Kenny & Joe. Big Will's partner? The one man hes feuded with over his entire W.Z.C.W. career, Gus.

With the Tag Team Championships on the line, can Big Will survive the challenge of the Tag Team Champions? Can Big Will & Gus set aside their differences to become Champions? How will Kenny & Joe react to having to face their partner and friend, Gus? Find out on Meltdown!

Please keep all RPs in here. Only Big Will, Gus, Kenny & Joe are allowed to use this thread. Deadline is June 30th, 2008. If everyone involved in matches can get at least one RP in before the deadline, we can speed the event up and possibly get it out sooner.

The camera zooms in on Big Will, whos sitting in darkness. As the camera begins to zoom out, we see that hes sitting at the bottom steps of a very long stair well. Big Will has his head down, as it looks like hes concentrating on something. Suddenly, Leon Kensworth walks up to Big Will, seemingly out of breath.

(Leon)- "You know, it isn't easy finding you all the way down here. Why did you request an interview in the basement of the Bell Centre? Whats on your mind?" Leon begins looking around, as Big Will rises his head.

(Big Will)- "You mean you haven't heard? Leon, it was just announced on wzcw.com that it'll be Myself and a partner of Joseph Rios' choice, going against the Tag Team Champions. It'll be for the Tag Team Championships, next Meltdown."

(Leon)- "That should be great news though. That gives you another opportunity to become a Champion. I'd figure after losing the Elite X Championship, that'd be exactly what you'd need to 'get back on that horse' and it'll give you a great challenge to gear up for your match at Kingdom Come, against Joseph Rios."

(Big Will)- "You see, thats just it Leon. The match is deemed a 'Pick Your Poison' match, and it was a match made by Joseph Rios. Now you see, I know exactly what hes doing, I've seen it done a million times over. Chuck Myles and Joseph Rios are the power in W.Z.C.W. everything passes through Myles, and these days it won't get approved or denied without Joseph Rios' decision. You see, Rios wants to make me believe this is in my best interest, as its for a Championship. But what hes trying to mask is who else is involved in the match. Leon, who are our current Tag Team Champions?"

(Leon)- "Well that would be Kenny & Joe, two third's of the Washoe Valley Crew." Big Will hands Leon a copy of the statement made on wzcw.com, regarding Big Will's partner.

(Big Will)- "Exactly. And remind me again, who is the third member of that group?" Leon begins to answer, as hes reading the statement to himself.

(Leon)- "Well, that'd be G... ahh, that'd be Gus, your Tag Team partner??"

(Big Will)- "Exactly. You see, Joseph Rios offers me a shot at gold, but what he masks is that its unofficially going to be a 3 on 1 set-up, with Big Will's back against the wall against the entire Washoe Valley Crew. To add insult to injury, the one guy he picks as my partner, is the one guy that I've feuded with the most, the one guy that dispises and hates my guts more than anything. Now you tell me, Leon, what are the odds that Big Will stood a chance in this match, from the moment it was created?" Before Leon can answer, Big Will continues.

"You know what, don't bother. I'll tell you the odds. Not good, thats the odds of Big Will walking away with his next Championship in W.Z.C.W. history. But all is not lost, you see what Joseph Rios didn't factor in is the amount of passion I have for winning. The amount of fuel this will give me, in pushing me to victory. Now, do me another favor Leon, explain to me what you see, when you look at this." Big Will backs up, and points toward the stair well, leading upstairs into the arena. Leon is slightly confused, as he answers..

(Leon)- "Ah.. a.. stairway?"

(Big Will)- "Okay, let me be a little more specific. When you look at this stair well, stair way, as you call it. What do you see? What does this stair well describe to you? What hidden meaning do you think it could possibly have?" Leon, still very confused tries to reply.

(Leon)- "Uhm, I.. I really don't know where you're going with this.. uhm, it.. it describes to me the exit into the arena?? I'm sorry, I don't know."

(Big Will)- "It represents the 'ladder of success.' It represents where I am, where I've come from, and where I'm going. So the whole purpose of this interview was this very analogy. You see, I'm about to take you on a trip up the stair well, in which I'll describe how it mirrors my situation. But before I do, tell me Leon, what other common things do you find in basements, such as this?"

(Leon)- "Ah, oh I don't know.. rats, mice, trash, heating systems..." Leon is cut off by Big Will, who seems to have triggered on something Leon said.

(Big Will)- "Exactly, thats right. Trash, trash is the key word. And randomly just look around for a moment, tell me what you see." Big Will pauses for a moment while Leon and him both randomly look around the basement, while standing in place. Big Will acts surprised, as he exclaims to Leon.. "Leon! Look, look what I found.. whats this?" Leon looks closer, as Big Will randomly grabs and holds up a cardboard cut-out.

(Leon)- "Thats a W.Z.C.W. Superstar stand-up, they're available on wzcwshop.com. That specific one you're holding is.. well its Gus."

(Big Will)- "So with what you've said earlier, combined with what you see now. You could say that Gus.. well, Gus is a piece of trash commonly found at the bottom of 'ladders of success', correct?" Leon looks puzzled with how Big Will used his words against him.

(Leon)- "Well, I didn't mean.. that wasn't what I meant.. you're twisting my words, I never said that."

(Big Will)- "Its okay Leon its okay, don't wet yourself. Look, I'm using this cut-out of Gus to illustrate a point. So talk a walk with me, up the 'ladder of success' as I continue to prove my point." Big Will and Leon both begin walking up the stairs, only for Will to stop, then turn back and head down. Big Will grabs the cardboard cut-out of Gus, as he begins slightly laughing then explains his actions.

(Big Will)- "I almost forgot this, I mean afterall, it was me who single-handedly carried him up the 'ladder of success' to begin with, so I might as well do it one more time, right. Moving along.."

As Big Will and Leon continue to walk up the steps, they come in contact with yet another cut-out, this one is face down. Leon picks it up, as its revealed to be Heidi.

(Leon)- "Okay, don't help me let me try to figure out what this represents. Its Heidi, Gus' girlfriend.. and she was at one time the lust interest of your life, she lead you to your first Elite X Championship, so shes the first main figure on your path to success, correct? But why is she face down?"

(Big Will)- "Actually Leon, you think too much into things. Heidi is just a random piece of trash found in dark places, where she bottomfeeds off anyone she can. As far as why I assume shes face down, well.. that is her best position, I know from first hand experience. Moving on..." Big Will tosses the Heidi cut-out down the steps, as they continue upward to the next level, still holding the Gus cut-out along the way.

They come in contact with two more cut-outs, this time of the W.Z.C.W. Tag Team Champions, Kenny & Joe. Leon stands in the middle of them, as if hes posing for a picture, all happy and excited.

(Leon)- "Well this one's easy. These are the Tag Team Champions, so clearly this represents the next step in your career. And since we're on a new level, I would assume it represents the next stage in your life?"

(Big Will)- "You really do love to over-analyze things, don't you, Leon? You see you're only partly right. We're on a new level, and the Tag Team Champions represent the next stage in where I'm going, but as you can tell they're still fairly close to the bottom. Thats because collectively, between the two of them.. or.. " Big Will places the Gus cut-out with the Kenny & Joe ones. "Or, if its all three of them combined. They still don't equal the amount of success that Big Will is destined for. You see, this is what I would classify as a stepping stone, a rock in the path as it were. So how would you expect I handled this situation?"

"Perhaps the situation is too great for me? Perhaps I sidestep the rock, and move on. Or.. just maybe, perhaps I simply eliminate the rock.. and continue my climb to greatness." Big Will suddenly lights the cut-outs on fire, as they burn into a pile. "I guess we'll find out at Meltdown, won't we, Leon?"

The camera fades in on the arena, Gus’ car comes to a screeching halt outside of it. Gus appears out of the driver’s door, and Heidi out of the passenger’s door. They make their way to the inside of the arena, when they are stopped by Leon.

Leon: Gus, can I have a word?

Gus: What do you want?

Ok, first thing, you have a tag team match on Meltdown tonight, second thing is, your partner is none other than the man who you took the Elite X Championship from, “The One” Big Will

What??? So, it looks like he’s finally realized that it’s better to fight with me instead of against me, because whenever he does that, he ends up getting his ass kicked.

Thirdly, it is for the WZCW Tag Team Championships, and you are facing your fellow WVC members, Kenny and Joe, The WZCW Champion himself set this match up.

So, hard feelings never die, eh? I discovered the sex scandal between him and Chuck Myles, Dynasty implodes after DP defeated him for the WZCW Championship, and he still wants to try and destroy The WVC from the inside out, how stupid does he think I am? Kenny, Joe and I have been friends for ages, we’re not going to turn on each other, just because we’re in a match against each other, in fact, that makes for a spectacular match, because it becomes more competitive, and I, for one want to become ½ of the tag team champions, I would become the first man in WZCW to hold the Elite X Championship and WZCW Tag Team Championship.

Heidi steps in front of Gus

Heidi: But Will, if you try any funny business, there will be no doubts that Joe and Kenny will help out Gus in taking you out in a split second.

Its ok baby, I got this, you just chill out, ok. Now, Will, I’m all for winning us a tag team championship if you are, its all up to you, we could become the most dominant tag team in history, if you suck up your ego and take one for the team, if you do that, we become the kings of the tag team world.

The look on his face changes from a smile to a grimace.

DC, if you try anything in this match, I swear to God that I will smash your head in with a steel chair and drop an 810 on ya, I’m sick and tired of having you cost me matches and world title shots, you get involved, you go down, simple as, ok?

Kenny and Joe, I expect nothing but the best from you, and I won’t give you 2 anything less, now, I can’t speak for my partner, obviously, but if he wants to cooperate with me, you two had better be ready, this could be a new dawning in WZCW, Will and Gus WZCW Tag Team Champions….

Wait, what am I thinking?

A smirk appears on Gus' face as the camera fades out.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back