PES or FIFA?

• Thread starter The not-so Great Khali
  • Start date

Which is better?

• Pro Evolution Soccer

• Fifa

• I like both of them the same

• I don't like either of them, This Is Football is the best.

• I don't like either of them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The not-so Great Khali

Which game do you prefer out of Pro Evolution Soccer and Fifa? I personally prefer Pro but my annoying little brother prefers Fifa. Any year/version of the games you want them to be, and on any console you may have.

Pro Evo. Although I haven't bothered to buy a FIFA game for years. I've been playing Pro Evo games when they were called ISS and were on the SNES. You cant beat them. It doesn't bother me that all the teams dont have the proper strips.

Well normally I am a FIFA fan. When a new FIFA game comes out I always hire it, if not buy it. Just the wya its always been that FIFA was the football game for me, had the most advertising etc.

But then I went arounbd my mates and played Pro Evolution Soccer. Must say that know I am converted and will only get PES from know on. The game play just seemd a lot more realistc to me.

i have bought every annual fifa game since fifa 98 (not the world cup etc) but the past two years i have bought pro evo. this year i got a 360 around january and pro evo came with it. fifa which i bought for the ps2 in october has never been played since as i am now totally converted to the evo. although i personally think fifa has the better single player, evo wins it hands down multiplayer, and as i am on live a lot, pro evo wins.

Pro Evolution Soccer by an mile. I downloaded the demo for PES2008 the other day on my Xbox 360 and it literally blew me away. Can't wait for it's release! :lol2:

PES all the way for me.

The last FIFA game I played seriously was on the SNES. Had a few turns of 07 on the Playstation 2 and I've spent about 10 minutes playing RTWC on the 360. Enjoyed it somewhat... but just enjoyed PES a heck of a lot more. :]

PES for me is the best of the two - I last bought FIFA in 2002, and didn't really like it, went back to my old ISS/PES ways and haven't bothered to have a look at FIFA in a long time - Although it has apparently got better as of late - I'm sure I have a mate who will have the new one - Might have a quick stab at it, although the Master League will probably be the deal clincher again for me.

im a huge pro evo fan, though got fifa 07 last year and wasnt blown away by it.

the best thing about pro evo is getting the update file from ebay, there is this one guy who i probably cannot name, but he makes all the kits spot on (and they are brilliant) and the winter transfer update seals the deal, it makes it even more playable after all the transfers which normally lead to it becoming a a bit unrealistic.

The latest PES game has gotten 9.2 out of 10 or something on IGN.com. I don't usually buy them every year. But considering the score I might buy it next week. I also think that the Premiership is in it this year. So there won't be South London Reds or any of that shit.

i think the new PES is better then FIFA.
And who cares about Licenses? Then I´ll just use a mod from the Internet or elsewhere, and even if this shouldnt work, Pro Evo Soccer has just better Graphics, better Physics, better Fan chants ^^ and ends the rivalry with FIFA once and for all. And that´s the Bottom Line, cause PES said so!

Agreed. You set the dufficulty level to regular and it's just as hard as last years professional. I've played about 50 or so games and I've only won about a 20. The rest have been draws and only a few losses.

Having all the correct names and strips is unimportant if you get that sort of gameplay. Yeah it would be better. But it's not important. I'd rather have a challenging match than one that I can knock 15 goals in easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back