Computer games: Did you enjoy them more in your childhood or now?

Brocky maivia

Dark Match Jobber
Lately i've been thinking how i enjoyed playing my games console much more when i was younger. Now the first ever console i owned was a playstation 1 and some of my childhood classics are the crash bandicoot series, rayman, wwf smackdown games, fifa football games, need for speed and tekken games amongst others.

As i moved onto a playstaion 2 a large amount of the games i enjoyed as a child wefe let down by.their sequels but i still managed to find enjoyment in games such as fight night, scarface, godfathdr, gta series, SvR games and the updated fifa franchise.

These days i own a xbox 360 and i find myself really bored of gaming. I guess this can be attributed to me simply growing up but i feel games now are far too competitive. Theres no fun there that could be found from when i was younger. Something else that really irritates me now is you can go out and pay for a game and only get half the content. The rest is dlc at an extra cost. I understand the business strategt behing this but come on 40 pounds is enough to pay as it is. I just feel now that i'm been rinsed for every oenny possible when i buy a game and i fjnd myself very wary what i buy in case its rubbush.

So my question to you guys is did you enjoy games more in your childhood or nkw?

Depending on your answer why?

And how do you feel aboug additional costs for downloadable content?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back