• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perry Saturn

mr. krinkle

Getting Noticed By Management
whatever happened to Saturn?
ECW is in need of some true originals, and i think Saturn would be a good addition. He hasnt really been on the radar for a few years, and i know he isnt the same wrestler he was when he was originally in ECW but i think he has a lot to add in a veteran role now, and would be a decent additon compared to jokers like Striker or Test or Shannon Moore or Rene Dupree

no need for any smart ass net nerds to tell me to put this in ask a question forum

just a thought

Saturn was old... I dont think he can even wrestle anymore... Now if he was younger I'd agree with ya... But hes almost 50 now.. And hes a wrestler that knows when to give it up..

Moved to Iowa w/ Sonny Ono. Broke his leg or something before he came in and here in IA he tried making a comeback. Wrestled two or three times. Fucked him the leg again now I have no clue.

He had to drop out of one of Shane Douglase's ECW reunion shows because he had a broken neck. He was going to reform The Eliminators with Kronus.

PauLwaLL50 said:
Saturn was old... I dont think he can even wrestle anymore... Now if he was younger I'd agree with ya... But hes almost 50 now.. And hes a wrestler that knows when to give it up..
what the hell does being old have to do with anything, wrestlers like flair, HOgan, and even vince mcmahon are all freekin old and you see them still wrestling.

however I would like to see ECW bring saturn back, no matter what roll he would play(manager, wrestler, or just someone behind the scenes like an agent

justinsayne said:
what the hell does being old have to do with anything, wrestlers like flair, HOgan, and even vince mcmahon are all freekin old and you see them still wrestling.

however I would like to see ECW bring saturn back, no matter what roll he would play(manager, wrestler, or just someone behind the scenes like an agent

Yeah but Hogan and Flair are icons in the wrestling biz, Saturn never did anything memorable in WWE or WCW. The Eliminators disbanded nearly 10 years ago he has'nt wrestled any memorable matches since then.

he may not have had any memerable matches but he was part of the radicalz jump from WCW to WWE, and to me that that was kind've a memorable moment even if it did happen 7 or 8 years ago

justinsayne said:
he may not have had any memerable matches but he was part of the radicalz jump from WCW to WWE, and to me that that was kind've a memorable moment even if it did happen 7 or 8 years ago

It was memorable but it was more to do with the fact that WCW was turning to shit, and Benoit had won the title several days before after years of hard work and he decided to leave because he realised the promotion was doomed.

Saturn was magnificent in WCW and had some very good feuds with Raven's Flock when he left and a very good feud with Chris Jericho.

Remember he had to wear a dress if he lost to Jericho which he did and LOVED it which made Jericho pissed even more. Man I miss WCW :(

yeah lik Y 2 Jake, the Eliminators were suppose to reunite for Hardcore Homecoming, but he didn't go, so instead it was the Gangstanators. Overall, they don't need him, and he should'nt be wrestling anymore, he's good and all, but i don't think it's what WWECW needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back