• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perry Saturn Dead?

shooter_mcgavin

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I just checked out Saturn's wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry_Saturn

Perry Arthur Satullo (October 25, 1966- August 6, 2013) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Perry Saturn.[4] Since debuting in 1990, Saturn has wrestled for promotions including Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), World Championship Wrestling (WCW), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Championships won by Saturn include the ECW World Tag Team Championship (with John Kronus as The Eliminators) and WCW World Tag Team Championship (with Raven as The Flock and with Chris Benoit as The Revolution).

Death

TMZ reported early in the morning on August 6th that Saturn passed away by drug overdose in a a hotel room in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Not sure if this is true or not since it's so recent. But no Wrestling site has reported this yet?

Bogus or Real? :confused:

Unless a reliable source can confirm it, take it with a pinch of salt. It does seem odd that somebody edited the page only today and you found it only today though.

EDIT: Just realised it's not sourced. It's bogus most probably.

I hope he's not dead! :( :( :( :(

Smushed_Cake_SG-625x353.jpg

I don't want to cry. :(

Looks like the details of his death in Wikipedia has been removed ... so it's probably bogus. On another note WZ also mentioned that Disco Inferno was declared dead and Wikipedia recently. Also false.

So it looks like a series of pranks :|

Don't reports of Perry Saturn's death pop up online at least every six months or so? I know I've definitely read it on here before, and all of the other reports were false too. Plus, lots of other guys get reported as dead who are very much alive, happens all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back