• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perry Saturn: Alive!

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Wrestling Observer said:
"From photos on the facebook of Lisa Kuhlemeier and her children, Perry Saturn is very clearly alive and married to her. Saturn had disappeared from sight for years to where even his children had no idea where he was, and his closest friends in the Boston area had presumed he had died when nobody could find him or contact him, particularly after the death of Killer Kowalski. Even though HHH would be Kowalski’s most famous student and the one he expected to go places from the start because of his size and look, Saturn was said to be Kowalski’s favorite student and the two were very close and he would have been a pall bearer had he been there. However, there was no record anywhere of him passing away except a fake Internet story that alarmed some of his best friends. He had been rumored living in Albert Lea, MN for more than a year but attempts by his family and many others to confirm that always came up empty. A few months back there was someone claiming to be him on Twitter, but when he corresponded with Chris Jericho, Jericho determined the person was a fake because he didn’t know things that Saturn would have known. His name surfaced recently when a Perry Satullo and Lisa Kuhlemeier were married. At that point facebook pages for Kuhlemeier as well as her children had family photos showing him. He’s gained significant weight but it is clearly him." - Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer, November 23 2009

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lisa-Kuhlemeier/100000218943994

Well I'll be damned, Saturn is alive! For those of you that didn't know, Saturn had basically fallen off the face of the planet and had not seen by anyone whatsoever in years now, not even his own children. It's like he entered the witness relocation program or something, he's apparently just up and married some random woman.

Good to see he's still alive though, especially after getting shot trying to break up that rape.

When I read this on another website, it brought a smile to my face. I’ve never been a huge Saturn fan, but it’s nice knowing he isn’t dead. At one point, I believed all of the internet rumors about him being dead. I mean, why wouldn’t I? His family tried contacting him; his children didn’t know where he was, so I thought he really died. Of course that was later proven false because there was no record of it.

Although he has gained some weight since he was last seen in the WWE by many, I’m glad that he is living a happy life and that he isn’t dead.

Very, very glad to see he's alive and well. Hopefully he's happy with his current situation.

Saturn, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated wrestlers in history. The Eliminators were the most unique tag team I've ever seen. If damn Kronus could have stayed in shape and kept his head on straight, I would have much rather seen the Eliminators go to the WWF back then than the Dudleys. Could you imagine those TLC matches with the Hardys and Christian involving the Eliminators? Man, it would have been unbelievable.

But honestly, after Saturn broke his leg, he became less spotty and more of a power wrestler, like Taz. In fact, Saturn in WCW was basically just another version Taz. That said, his storyline with the Flock in WCW was AWESOME, and the blow off feud he had with Raven at Fall Brawl 1998 is to this day one of my favorite matches of all time. Also, while Saturn was in the Flock, he managed to pull out a pretty good match out of Goldberg, which was rare back then. He was definitely, definitely a very talented worker, and it amazes me how he was able to completely reinvent his style and still remain just as spectacular in the ring.

Unfortunately, however, WWE booked him to be shit, and that's what probably most people remember him by, and how most ******s judge his career. But to me, even with that horrendous run in WWE, Saturn is still one of the greatest, most exciting in-ring workers I've ever witnessed. Like I said... I'm very glad to see he's alive and well, because as I'm sure you can tell from this post, I'm a huge fan of his and will remain one forever.

I'm also glad he is still alive. I was a fan of him back in wcw and he was pretty decent in his little run with tna, He looks like he gain some weight I don't why judgeing by reports he lost contact with everyone. But what ever the reason is I'm glad he is alive and he does look healthy so that is a plus.

Umm.. if you check all of Lisa Kuhlemeier's friends, they're all young high school students.

We need to fact this correctly. It's a daughter/step-daughter to Perry, or some other relative.

((Unless he married an emancipated young woman, there would be no reason she'd only have 16 year olds on her friends list from high schools.))

Oh, this is tremendous news, I was worried that something had happened to him when I heard all those rumors he was dead and that no one could contact him. A truly underrated wrestler who I enjoyed to watch even with that damn Mopey gimmick. I wish his career in the WWE would have panned out a bit better what at least he is well and living. Hopefully his marriage lasts and he lives a nice life however he chooses to do so.

It's good to see he's alive. Saturn was a great wrestler and was used badly after leaving ECW. He obviously doesn't want to get back into wrestling, or even be talked to apparently, but he could be a great wrestling teacher and would create some great future wrestlers

You'd have thought he'd have made an appearance when his old tag partner died last year though (was it last year, or the one before?) Glad to hear he's still alive and kicking though. I always enjoyed watching the Eliminators wrestle, enjoyed Saturn in WCW, and wished they'd do something with him in WWE other than be the Radical that time forgot. He got a little run with Terri that went well, and then some bright spark thought he should run around with a mop for the tail end of his 'E' career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back