• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perfect Dark 64 dropped to 800 points

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
For anyone who's played the 64 version, this is a fucking steal and I highly recommend grabbing it, still my favorite FPS of all time since it values fun over purty asplozuns and grafix. Now that they remade the visuals and upped the framerate the gameplay is so crisp

800 pts = $10

GoldenEye just came out for the Wii, and is the best 1st person shooter this year. Buy that. it's 50 bucks, but worth every penny for you N64 fanboys, and FPS fanboys.

GoldenEye >>> Perfect Dark, which was just a GoldenEye Clone.

My Wii's broked. :( I need $75 to send it in so they can repair it so it'll see discs

Also, you can't really call something made by the same company a clone, it's not like GTA and SR

No, Mozz, they remade a classic game and are selling it on a disc for Wii at full price. You can't get Goldeneye on the Virtual console, because of issues with Rare and licensing.

GoldenEye just came out for the Wii, and is the best 1st person shooter this year. Buy that. it's 50 bucks, but worth every penny for you N64 fanboys, and FPS fanboys.

GoldenEye >>> Perfect Dark, which was just a GoldenEye Clone.

I'm the biggest Goldeneye64 fanboy out there, but Perfect Dark was better than Goldeneye64 in every sense of the word, you call it a clone because it played very similar, but it was so far from a clone, not even funny.

When I played multiplayer with my friends, I'd be elvis the little fucking alien, my friend would cover me in remote mines, I'd go and try and kill the super AI and when I was about to die..........BOOOOM. I've got so many memories, definitely gonna be picking this up NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back