• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People taking offence to weird things

It's just like when someone say's "that's so gay" and gay people get mad. I mean come on is it really hurting you? Or when two straight guys joke around calling the other gay, to me it's not hurtful, but I guess some people take stuff way to seriously and take offence to everything now a days.

My gay friends call everything they don't like gay. They call everyone they don't like ****. I've never seen anything like it.

But everyone seems a bit too sensitive these days. This can go back to several threads that have been on here. The people who get offended by these jokes are the ones that get offended by publicly displayed nativity scenes. They hate under God being in the pledge. This new hypersensitive culture annoys me. I hope I didn't offend any hypersensitive people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back