• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People taking offence to weird things

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Me: (Sarcastically) Oh, sorry. I might as well kill myself then.
Girl: Don't say that; one of my best friends died in a car accident.
Me: Oh. K.

Me: Don't go there unless you wanna get stabbed.
Guy: Don't say that.
Me: Why not?
Guy: (Without a hint of sarcasm) 'Cos knife crime isn't a joke.

I think you should get yourself a set of new friends. No wonder you need to be such a smartass on here; your friends sound like they are all ice queens.

I hate it when people do that. People think that by saying some jokes you have instantly offended/murdered everyone that has come into contact with the subject of the joke.

It's just like when someone say's "that's so gay" and gay people get mad. I mean come on is it really hurting you? Or when two straight guys joke around calling the other gay, to me it's not hurtful, but I guess some people take stuff way to seriously and take offence to everything now a days.

Oh man, I can't stand people like that.

I was flirting around with this girl once, real cute, starting to get to know her, and while talking around about something (I forget what...it was something stupid like "what's the best soup?") she and I disagreed on it and I jokingly said "nope, you're ******ed".

She got all pissed off about it. Now, she doesn't have any family members that are mentally handicapped or anything. But obviously that was the end of that. If you get all upset over something as simple as that, there's no way I'm going to be able to stand you for very long haha. Cute girl...shame.

worstday.png

I've known what a cunt was since I was 3 and my Mum let me watch Christine. Kids these days. I didn't even have the benefit of Google then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back