People disgust me sometimes

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, one of my friends who lives in Texas was arrested the other day, for assaulting a teacher. This friend has SEVERE mental issues. Today I found a story about it online.

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1951164.html

Reading the comments just disgust me. How can they think they deserve to say such things after seeing a mugshot and a half-page article? Luckily his dad posted a comment and I've posted a two-part one as well.

I can't believe humanity sometimes. "He should be shot"...Honestly.

Honesty, I'm finding people who communicate over the internet (outside of here) disgusting and absurd. "He should be shot". Really? What kind of response is that? Is this really what we have to look forward too? Ignorant idiots talking out of their asses?

Yeah, the people in the comments are kind of stupid, but he assaulted a teacher and deserves to go to jail. They got that part right.

FTS, you are correct that he assaulted a teacher, however I think instead of a jail he should be sent to a place where he can get help with his issues. Seriously, I've known him for several years. He is, to put it bluntly, fucked up.

Luckily that's what seems to be getting done. I'm not condoning what he did, just that comments like from "TiredOfTheBS" really made me hurt. They know nothing about Danny and they think they'd know exactly what they'd do in a situation like that.

And? You make comments on the internet about people you don't know shit about all the time.

Maybe not jail. Maybe a facility is better for him. Wrong choice of words. He needs to be incarcerated somewhere, that's all I am saying. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Oh absolutely he should be incarcerated. I'm not disputing that at all. It looks like he's been put into another mental hospital, so I'm happy for that.

Is that school some kind of mental health facility? If it is not you have to remember Doc that these people are working on a limited amount of information. They may not know that he is mentally ill, but yes he needs to be incarcerated and rehabilitated before he can be released because if he does this because of hand sanitizer, what will he do if someone bumps into him accidentally?

No it wasn't. But that news report should have at least mentioned his mental health problems. Even so, for anyone to say that someone should get shot is just wrong.

No it wasn't. But that news report should have at least mentioned his mental health problems. Even so, for anyone to say that someone should get shot is just wrong.

No doubt. People just post this stuff to start trouble and gain themselves some attention.

I understand where you are coming from, people making comments about someone they don't know, as if they've never done anything wrong in their life. I assure you I've been in your friend's place many times.

Well, kind of. See, I've had things written about me and my family, but unlike your friend, I never did anything illegal to deserve it. The fact is he assaulted a female teacher...he deserves jail, and for a long time.

I definitely agree that he deserves incarceration, but at the same time should have some psychiatric help. He is severely messed up. It's bad that he turned 18 in November ad then did this...

OK, you know how I mentioned in my admin campaign (point, laugh) how another forum decided to declare war on my forum?

Well, they got hold of this story. And they've made a tasteless "LOL DANNY DROPS THE SOAP HE'S IN JAIL" video. And in the whole thread people were bashing him. It got locked, but this is just...it really upsets me. I know you guys probably don't care but it just hurts to see people act this way. I have lost most of my faith in humanity, I think. That may sound melodramatic, but fuck it I do not care.

And these people knew about Danny's mental issues, because they quoted posts from my forum. There is a spy among us. Er, my forum. Whatever.

OK, you know how I mentioned in my admin campaign (point, laugh) how another forum decided to declare war on my forum?

Well, they got hold of this story. And they've made a tasteless "LOL DANNY DROPS THE SOAP HE'S IN JAIL" video. And in the whole thread people were bashing him. It got locked, but this is just...it really upsets me. I know you guys probably don't care but it just hurts to see people act this way. I have lost most of my faith in humanity, I think. That may sound melodramatic, but fuck it I do not care.

And these people knew about Danny's mental issues, because they quoted posts from my forum. There is a spy among us. Er, my forum. Whatever.

PM me the forum.

Are you mad that they think a student should go to jail for repeatedly striking a female teacher who was trying to run away from him? The article made no mention of his mental facilities. It wasn't like they were saying "Let's lynch the ******! It'll show his idiot ilk!"

I believe you when you say he's mentally ill and needs the help he can get. However, you can't blame those posters for wanting him in jail. The other shit they were saying is harsh, but it wasn't directed at his mental imbalance. It was directed at the fact that he seriously assaulted a teacher to the point of being eligible for a Class A Misdemeanor.

People post comments on shit all the time, some more hurtful then others. I've been victem of people postinmg hurtful things about me, just as I have posted hurtful things about people, although I've never touched on shooting someone.

The term "He should be shot" is actually a common term, sometimes used more lightly then it should be. If you'd have read that same story, but about someone you didn't know, and saw someone write "he should be shot", you would probably pay it no mind, just as most would.

Case and point, it's the internet, and a member of WZ forums should realize people will say shit, just shrug it off and go about your day, nothing said on the internet means shit in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back