People Amaze Me

Here's my theory: Melina did it. She knew if Benoit was out of the way, JoMo would move onto better things, leading to his move to Smackdown. Once on Smackdown, well, she had ample opportunity to ride Dave Batista.

Makes sense. Everything Melina touches gets buried.

...Too dark?

Makes sense. Everything Melina touches gets buried.

...Too dark?
He should have taken Eddie as an example -- as a warning.
The person who posted it PM'd me asking why it was closed. He then proceeded to compare the Benoit murders with the JFK murder.

Because apparently Kevin Sullivan and the US Government/Mafia have equal ability to orchestrate coverups. Makes sense, right?

People like him worry me. We should require a license to procreate.
Christ. Really?

"Sir, you have a Class B procreation license. You can only reproduce in the Southern states, Puerto Rico, and Alaska."

Looks like there are some wrestling fans that have as many issues as the wrestlers themselves.

The best part was when he started rattling about the Illuminati stuff and how Owen Hart getting killed on TV was some Illuminati ritual.

He should have taken Eddie as an example -- as a warning.

Christ. Really?

"Sir, you have a Class B procreation license. You can only reproduce in the Southern states, Puerto Rico, and Alaska."

Rumors about her promiscuity be damned, I'd knock the stuffing out of Melina

Yeah, there have been some overly stupid threads as of late. The 3 Biggest Flop's and the 3 Most Overrated WWE Champion(s) being two which come to mind as being full of absolute garbage. It also showed most don't seem to know what the words, "flop", "buried" or "overrated" actually mean.

Looks like there are some wrestling fans that have as many issues as the wrestlers themselves.

The best part was when he started rattling about the Illuminati stuff and how Owen Hart getting killed on TV was some Illuminati ritual.

Fuck me, really!? I must've filtered that out to prevent an aneurysm or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back