PCW Supershow.wz

Maggot01

Dark Match Jobber
This is where the PCW guys will be posting information about the supershow feel free to post your thoughts and ideas for our show

PCW will be having a supershow to determine the World Heavyweight Championship so there will be 2 superstars from each brand going into an 8 man tournament

Also at the supershow each show will get to do 1 match

Jeremy Borash

I have just been informed that 1 of the 2 superstars entering the tournament will be none other than the rated R superstar Edge. Eric Bischoff did not reveal the second person.

Also Mr. Bischoff has informed me that his match at the supershow will be a 10 man battle royal for the PCW Intercontinental Championship.
The superstars in this match are:
'The Pope' D Angelo Dinero
Paul London
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Billy Kidman
Chris Jericho
DDP
The Miz
Kane

The theme song for the supershow is
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02Me9nPk5ro&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02Me9nPk5ro&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Eric Bischoff
Im sorry to have to announce this but Chris Jericho has suffered a concussion and will not be competing at the supershow so replacing him in the battle royal will be Shane the Technician Whitehead

Now the tournament will be set out like this

[final]
[semi final 1] [semifinal 2]
[match 1] [match 2] [match 3] [match 4]

two men will start in each match and the winner by pinfall and submission will proceed to the next round and so on till the final and as maggot01 said the winner will be the first world heavy weight champion in PCW
To find out who is in the matches u will just hav 2 wait and see

last week on Domination
Lillian Garcia "At the PCW supershow Domination will be entering its hardcore match to reveal the new hardcore champion. In this match will be 'MR. money in the bank' RVD also is the 'hardcore legend' Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back