• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pcik you poison, next week on smackdown

Manee

Dark Match Jobber
A little moving bar at the bottom of my screen during smackdown in the UK has said that there will be two pick your poison matches next week on smackdown

Bobby Lashley and King Booker will choose opponents for each other

Bobby Lashley Vs ???

King Booker Vs ???

I think its obvious who its going to be..

Lashley vs Regal and Finlay

Booker vs Batista or Cena

those are the logical choices.

I don't see why he couldn't, but why wouldhe, that would put him in two matches in one night. It'll proabably be Batista, like everyone has said...or maybe Benoit will return early

I think it would be sorta boring and predictable if that's who they face. I want WWE to come up with something much better than Finlay v. Lashley(again) and Booker v. Batista again.

I think its obvious Lashley vs. Batista
Booker vs. finley
or
Lashley vs. Booker (Lashley can't wait? That whould be awsome!!)

Benoit coming back to face Booker would make a lot of sense considering the history between the two.

WWE.com has listed that it will be King Booker vs Sir Finlay, and Bobby Lashley vs Batista in "Pick your poison" matches.

That should be interesting remember Finlay weeks back told Booker when he gets in the ring all he does is fight, basically no matter who it is.

Wonder if Batista will turn heel on Lashley for taking his title shot, could see it happening.

wordlife said:

i have warned you for spamming and you have put threads in the incorrect places, yet you fail to follow the rules here, you have spammed several times and you need to follow the rules.......sorry but you have to go....

violators follow the rules or you will be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back