• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paul Bearer

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Not confirmed or nuttin but I just read something on WZ's main page and It came to me. Paul Bearer will be the next WZ Exclusive.

WTF?!? Next you guys are going to tell me that Paul Bearer really isn't Kane's father.

C'mon now you should've known it wasn't really him, how could Paul Bearer post when Taker killed him a few years ago in that Concrete Crypt match

Seriously, how do the noobs not see this thread? And for that matter what about a couple of those other guys who've posted serious questions for Paul Bearer that have been here for like 7 monthes? Didn't that ax7 guy ask a question?

Lol. CHRIS CASH IS GONNA BE PISSED AT YOU JAKE!

Who is this Shockmaster you speak of, I would love to meet him. But rest assured, I am the real Paul Bearer.

Hi Percy,

I was wondering when the last time you updated your offical website?

An to me it seems that you still stick with what wwe wants for your character.

Like in some of the topics you claim that Kane is your real son , but yet you two don't have the same last name or any identical traits. So why lead on some of the fans on here?

and what is your real status With Glen Jacobs and Mark Callaway? Do you still talk to them and good friends with them?

How did it feel to work with the brothers of destruction a while back?

An if their was away for wwe to put the mask back on kane which one would you want?

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back