Paige and her PTO

I assumed it was done because they'll be having a tables match at T.L.C.

Now they've got table related beef it makes sense.

The PTO doesn't make sense on the table. When I first saw her putting someone on the table I thought she was getting ready to do the Rampage. The Rampage would make better sense, but I understand that they don't want any freak accidents with the divas.

I love fans who overthink everything and forget that this is professional wrestling. If you wanted to go through a list of things that don't make sense in professional wrestling, I would applaud you, because that would be a very long list that you would have to put some serious effort in to.

Also, this was just another excuse for this guy to create another Paige thread. Troll for the win.

Gosh I've never been called a troll before. Is that legal in every state? Lol

And hell yea I made another Paige thread for these 3 reasons...
1) she's the best Diva behind Sasha
2) this topic has garnered 3 pages of posts
3) and 90% agree with me..

That's not the definition of a troll hombre. 👌👌👍👍

To settle the "hooking the leg" question, both sides are kind of right. The leg hook, as seen in professional wrestling, isn't an effective way to pin someone, as it leaves room behind the head and over the shoulder. You wouldn't kick out of that, you'd use your opposite leg on the ground to pivot your body, or roll back over the far shoulder depending on positioning.

However, "hooking the leg" descends from the catch wrestling technique of the cradle, which is much like hooking the leg, only that the non-hooking arm reaches behind the head and clasps the hooking hand, followed by squeezing and rolling your opponent onto their shoulder. Properly applied, a cradle is a real motherfucker to break, as the major muscles in the thigh- overall much stronger than the biceps applying the cradle- are isolated in a position where they aren't able to generate more strength.

There's not much showmanship in a cradle, however; it's either a quick pin, or two guys on a mat struggling for position which is imperceptible to the audience. Since this is a television show and not a sport, we get "hooking the leg".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back