• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orton & Triple H Feud for Stephanie?

bioshock

Getting Noticed By Management
I don't think this is a storyline anyone has brought up, and until now I don't think it ever entered my mind. But do you remember the Kurt Angle, Triple H, & Stephanie Mcmahon feud from back in 2000, it spanned from around Summerslam 2000 until I think No Mercy 2000. The premise of the feud was that Stephanie had become Kurt's love interest, and Triple H become very jealous, it turned out being one of the best feuds of that year, and some of the best matches in 2000.

Here is how this could be played out. Currently Stephanie acts as if Orton is the company guy and needs to be WWE champion, that we all know and its currently going down, that could play out as Stephanie going behind Triple H's back to make sure Orton wins the belt at any cost while still they both play the heel role, just putting blame on Maddox and this was already done on tonights Raw because "Steph wasn't at the PPV, so blames Maddox". Without going into detail over the course of a couple of months it leads to Orton and Stephanie showing some love interest with each other in promos, matches, favoritism. The same way Kurt & Steph, Thriple H and Trish, and Vince & Trish have shown in the past. Oh might I add the love interest storylines between Mega Powers & Liz or Savage, Flair and Liz, or Martel, HBK, and Sherri, Edge, Matt Hardy & Lita I could keep going on. Love interest story lines have been a way of life in WWE over the past 25 years.

Either this love interest angle could go on as all three still being heel, or Triple H turns face in the process. The climax of this leads to a match at Wrestlemania 30 Orton vs Triple H, maybe even have Stephanie as the guest ref.

The logical part is that Orton isn't considered for the WWE title match or main event for WM30, Triple H isn't considered for any major match as of yet besides a possible match with Bryan, I don't see that going down. This could be the best possible feud for Triple H and Orton, it would give them a long lasting high profile feud, and a solid draw for Wrestlemania 30.

Not only could this play off into a good feud, and match (maybe) but it could play off as a power struggle story line between Triple H & Stephanie following Wrestlemania 30, if WWE wanted to keep the story going over the summer.

Whats your thoughts? Like the idea of such a feud, or does it seem impossible, or how would you write it. Sorry if I left out details of how it all plays out, but it all self exclaims its self.

Please don't mark this as spam..... But dude hell no both Orrin and HHH have been faces since 2010 ( in HHH case even longer)and they are freshly heels and better at the roles of heels. Let them be heels for atleast a full year before even thinking about switching them back.

This wouldn't work in my opinion. It would be the same way I feel about this Big Show being 'broke' angle. I understand and fully believe in suspending my disbelief for the sake of enjoying the show. An angle like this would just feel so fake and forced.

They could put on the best promos and segments possible but at the end of the day everyone watching would know that there isn't really any 'love interest' because HHH and Stephanie are legitimately married and everyone is well aware of that.

And yes I understand that 99% of the things that happen on WWE programming are works and for the sake of storylines but when they are to over the top, as this story would be, I have a hard time investing my time into it.

Even as one of Orton's biggest fans, there is no way I'd want this to happen. There is no feud in the 21st century that has been re-visited as many times for as many years (2004-2010) as this rivalry, and there is absolutely no need to have it happen again in 2013. There's no payoff, Orton has been going over Triple H since 2007 so why do it again? As for Hunter, what's the point of putting him over Orton? If anything, I'd say bring back Evolution (stay sober Ric) to feud with Daniel Bryan and eventually disband them without having to feud for the umpteenth time. The feud has been beat to death so bad that in my opinion I don't it should ever be re-visited again, and as 'The Average Guy' pointed out the OP's storyline isn't even a believable or compelling way to bring the rivalry back. I'm sorry if my response comes off as rude but I simply strongly believe that Orton and Triple H could be used much better than fighting each other at WrestleMania for the third time (24, 25, ).

this could be more catastophic than any rubbish angle I could think of. Nobopdy can suspend belief that the bosses daughter and real life husband, the father of her three daughters would all of a sudden be a storyline. If on the off chance, in the real world that HHH and Steph split, then this xcould be a cracking storyline, especially if Orton was knocking her off behind the scenes, ala Edge/Hardy/Lita. Otherwise, this is a **PREJUDICED REMARK REMOVED** as shit idea that would be an epic failure

I'm not convinced this would be the right way to go. It could make things more interesting but it would probably end baldy. They are fine working as a team and, on this occasion, there is no need to over complicate things.

I just don't see a massive pay-off either. Triple H vs Orton isn't something fresh and, although they could have a decent match, it isn't something I am desperate to see. I would much rather see Orton/Bryan/Bella although that would conflict with Total Divas.

A lot would have to change for this to happen, and I don't know that either Stephanie or Randy have the range to portray the characters suggested.

Steph is anything but provocative these days; she's playing the cold, corporate bitch who's interested only in confrontation. Even back in the days she was first with Triple H (at the expense of her father, remember?) she was about as sexy as a paper napkin.

Meanwhile, Orton is no better. When he approaches the Bella twins backstage, he comes off as one of those losers who goes up to women in a bar and asks: "What's your sign? Do you come here often?" The Bellas look at him as if he has three eyes.....and you can't blame them. Randy is a fighter, not a lover.

The writers might one day try to build a Triple H-Stephanie-Randy triangle, but it would probably encompass treachery and corporate betrayal rather than romance.

Loving Randy Orton? Bleech.

This is an angle that I would have loved to have seen about 4 or 5 years ago. Orton's last feud with Trips was back in 2009, I think, and that was the time period in which Orton DDT'd Stephanie while Triple H was handcuffed to the ropes. Orton even gave the "unconscious" Stephanie a little kiss while Trips was pretty much pukin', snortin', screaming and just generally pissed off. That was the incident Stephanie referred to several weeks back in which she told Orton he "deserved to lose" and when she told him that the Orton of old was the guy they were looking for to be the "face" of the WWE.

I remember even during that time that it would've been interesting if Stephanie, after the DDT and all, found herself becoming attracted to Orton because of that ruthless aggression. After all, Orton does have that whole bad boy vibe going on and that vibe is one of the reasons why female fans of all ages swoon over him like 12 year old girls at a Justin Bieber concert. Orton's lack of morals and his ruthless pursuit to get whatever he wanted, coupled with his looks and the whole bad boy thing, could have easily been worked into a storyline where Stephanie turned on Triple H, costing him the WWE Championship, and even revealing that she & Orton had been having an affair.

Right now, however, I don't think fans will be all that receptive to it. Orton's heel turn and his feud with Daniel Bryan has injected some much needed life & freshness into him, in my opinion. We've also seen Triple H vs. Orton quite a bit already and, at this point in time, Triple H is someone whose participation as a wrestler garners mixed reactions from fans. For instance, I thought his matches with Brock Lesnar were great and they deserved a much better response from fans than what they got. Some don't like him as part of this angle either. I think, in some cases, it's due to genuine burn out on Triple H and some is due to the Triple H hate that we often see. You know, the accusations that he's only as big of a star as he is because he's married to Stephanie and all that.

If the reports are true, then it looks like Orton & Big Show are scheduled to feud in the near future ad there've been rumors of Big Show going after Triple H as well afterward. I can't say I'm hugely excited about either of those potential feuds but, then again, I said the same thing with Show vs. Sheamus at this time last year and they delivered some fantastic outings. If Show winds up feuding with Trips, then I can understand that some people won't be all that hyped. You know that it's an angle that's going to be given a lot of time and attention and I don't think it's a money feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back