• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion on Vince Russo. Has it changed?

Has your opinion on Vince Russo changed recently?

• Yes it has changed

• No it has not changed

• I Never had an opinion on him in the first place

Results are only viewable after voting.
In WWE he did pretty good and showed he could be a good writer, he's just not the best guy to lead but he's certainly creative enough to make captivating television. Honestly, I would prefer Russo over WWE's current writers any day of the week, now THAT'S bad writing.

Russos fine and seems nice enough.

But WWE 1999.

Constantly admitting wrestling is fake. Including the great Al Snow promo of I hate everyone and a writer or member of creative didn't tell me to say that, I just hate everyone. And the great Undertaker forgot wrestling is fake storyline. Which doesn't explain why all the wrestlers did his bidding. Unless they forgot too but only Taker was mentioned as forgetting. Which means they did what was written for them but somehow Taker was going too far. Meat getting worn out due to PMS. I'm pretty sure he wore a ***** in his pants for a short while. Ivory challenging a fan to a match then told her not to worry cause wrestling is fake.

You can't possibly say that was better than today.

But WWE 1999.

Constantly admitting wrestling is fake. Including the great Al Snow promo of I hate everyone and a writer or member of creative didn't tell me to say that, I just hate everyone. And the great Undertaker forgot wrestling is fake storyline. Which doesn't explain why all the wrestlers did his bidding. Unless they forgot too but only Taker was mentioned as forgetting. Which means they did what was written for them but somehow Taker was going too far. Meat getting worn out due to PMS. I'm pretty sure he wore a ***** in his pants for a short while. Ivory challenging a fan to a match then told her not to worry cause wrestling is fake.

You can't possibly say that was better than today.

When I'm watching Jaws the last thing I want is for Roy Scheider to turn to the camera and say "You guys know this is really a fake mechanical shark right?" Talk about total buzzkill. Allow me to suspend disbelief for the 2-3 hours I'm watching without reminding me it's fake every 5 minutes.

Anyone defending Russo has clearly not sat through a couple of episodes of Vince-penned Nitro recently.

I don't know Vince Russo personally, so I don't really have an opinion of him.

His wrasslin' story lines are mostly horrendus though. Just awful. Any good stuff that he's ever done has been far outweighed by absolute hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back