One redeeming quality about WrestleMania

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
I know that this has been an underwhelming build and to some, it looks like a incoming train wreck of a WrestleMania. However, there is one big redeeming quality I see about it. And it's the fact that forum history is being made.

We are setting a new record for most forum members attending a single wrestling event.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=294267
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=302979

Counting from both of these threads, there are 10 members that will be attending the big event this year and I don't know or think that this will ever be topped again.

You really want someone to hang out with you at Mania, don't ya? I've been on here for about 20 minutes tonight and have seen 3 posts from you about how many people are attending the show.

Not necessarily what I'm looking for, although I wouldn't mind meeting a few people from here. Just the fact that this is making forum history, which I have a knack for forum history.

I know that this has been an underwhelming build and to some, it looks like a incoming train wreck of a WrestleMania. However, there is one big redeeming quality I see about it. And it's the fact that forum history is being made.

We are setting a new record for most forum members attending a single wrestling event.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=294267
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=302979

Counting from both of these threads, there are 10 members that will be attending the big event this year and I don't know or think that this will ever be topped again.

I'm pretty sure we had more than that at WrestleMania 29.

Survivor Series 2011 too. Shit, we might have had more than that in the back of that bar :lmao:

I was thinking that too, but most of them weren't posters. We did have a big crew, though: you, me, IC, D-Man, Theo, Charlie, and if you want to be technical, J-Goose has an account here.

Subtract Charlie, add in Madcap, Merk, Stormtrooper, and there were definitely a few others who I just can't remember off the top of my head (was Sally there?), and we definitely have this year beat.

I was thinking that too, but most of them weren't posters. We did have a big crew, though: you, me, IC, D-Man, Theo, Charlie, and if you want to be technical, J-Goose has an account here.

Subtract Charlie, add in Madcap, Merk, Stormtrooper, and there were definitely a few others who I just can't remember off the top of my head (was Sally there?), and we definitely have this year beat.
Survivor Series 2011? I'd need a time machine to go to it. Would have loved to go though. Last PPV I went to was WrestleMania XX. Next PPV I'm going to is WrestleMania XXXII.

Survivor Series 2011? I'd need a time machine to go to it. Would have loved to go though. Last PPV I went to was WrestleMania XX. Next PPV I'm going to is WrestleMania XXXII.

I meant WrestleMania 29. I thought you went for some reason, but maybe it was IDR? Or maybe Doug? Someone from the forum that's a name everyone knows and is from the NYC/NJ area.

Basically I'm doing ROH Supercard of Honor X instead of NXT and the WrestleCon show with a Matt Hardy and Lance Storm main event instead of the Hall of Fame.

Basically I'm doing ROH Supercard of Honor X instead of NXT and the WrestleCon show with a Matt Hardy and Lance Storm main event instead of the Hall of Fame.

Before Mania 29 a bunch of us went to a PWS show. It was basically a show chock full of has beens and obscure talent, and it was possibly the funnest wrestling show I've ever been to. So many fond memories of that show, and we sat front row for like, $35 or something ridiculous. There was also a meet and greet before the show with some of the biggest names in wrestling history, like Bret Hart and Van Vader, as well as some sentimental favorite types, like Hurricane Helms and Marty Jannetty.

Don't know anything about Honor X, but I hope it's a similar experience for you.

The Shane O Mac and Undertaker thing has been pretty decent it just lacks reasoning as to why Undertaker is being controlled by Vince a simple explanation is all it really needs.

Although it's not really the same as it would of been 10 or more years ago it's still a pretty cool match up and a fresh match for a very stale era of WWE.

Maniacs my phones been charged for months dude. Still waiting on that call. My back is tip top and I'm ready to go. Craving one more leg drop. Only love. HH

Before Mania 29 a bunch of us went to a PWS show. It was basically a show chock full of has beens and obscure talent, and it was possibly the funnest wrestling show I've ever been to. So many fond memories of that show, and we sat front row for like, $35 or something ridiculous. There was also a meet and greet before the show with some of the biggest names in wrestling history, like Bret Hart and Van Vader, as well as some sentimental favorite types, like Hurricane Helms and Marty Jannetty.

Don't know anything about Honor X, but I hope it's a similar experience for you.

Yeah I do think it'll be a fun show. I know it's two nights, but I'm only doing the first night. Young Bucks vs Motor City Machine Guns should be a lot of fun, and Adam Cole and ACH should also be fun to watch. I don't know all that much and haven't seen very much of Ring of Honor so I'm hoping it's a fun show. Then the next night, there's the WrestleCon SuperShow, which the card for that has a 5 Way Monster's Ball match with Abyss, Trevor Lee, AR Fox, Andrew Everet, and Jeff Hardy, a Lucha Trios match with Tigre Uno, Jack Evans, Bestia 666, Aerostar, Drago, and Fireball, then there's Joey Ryan vs Jeff Jarrett, and the main event is Matt Hardy vs Lance Storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back