One of the still-used veterans is retiring from WWE soon :(

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Well shit.

I've liked Regal since I started watching. Hopefully he gets a proper send off.

He's 42, he had a really hard few years with drugs and cleaned up to do pretty well. He'll probably have a trainer job waiting for him. It's good that he got cleaned up and has a future for himself.

He'll probably put Bryan over on TV in a small feud before announcing his retirement and working behind the scenes as a trainer.

Not bad at all.

I hope he ends up ringside, as a commentator. He's a naturally funny guy, and could bring back some of the humor missing from announcers today.

^This, a thousand times this, imagine something like Regal and JBL or something of that caliber. Either that or another GM stint.

Regal is so damn good as a wrestler, manager and his in ring ability is truely damn good, i'd really like a good feud with him and Bryan, it would be a great way to go out, but once he retires i would think a trainer job would be great for him, but he'd do great as a commentator too.

I hope he ends up ringside, as a commentator. He's a naturally funny guy, and could bring back some of the humor missing from announcers today.
This. He would make a great commentator. Like JBL, Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan.

Plant his ass on commentary.

I would love to see him go out putting Daniel Bryan over in a feud for the US title, maybe have their last match be an Ultimate Submission match, with the stipulation that if Regal loses he must retire

as much as I like the idea of Regal as a commentator, I think it would be best for the business if he was a trainer in FCW (where he could commentate as well), or at worst a producer/agent on the main roster and commentator/GM if he stays with WWE. If he doesn't, then I hope he opens his own school in England.

I should watch that video again, its really funny.

bad quality, but the original:
[youtube]1ZfQIY2IUj4[/youtube]

and teh remixes:
[youtube]3cZyOkdDjI8[/youtube][youtube]aQgEBvMdV0Y[/youtube]
[youtube]Ikw_Nf20nlg[/youtube]

and unrelated, but lulzworthy:
[youtube]6iuYzqy9C3U[/youtube]

I would love to see him go out putting Daniel Bryan over in a feud for the US title, maybe have their last match be an Ultimate Submission match, with the stipulation that if Regal loses he must retire

This this this this this.

I'd pay good money to see a William Regal Rap concert. Here's a recent one (from September)
[youtube]i4tixWbJtIg[/youtube]

Shame to see him retire, but hope he still does more as many said, GM or Commentary would work for me.

That's a shame, but his career hasn't gone without notice. Countless Championship reigns, King of the Ring, extremely talented submission wrestler, funny guy, great mic skills, dominant in the ring, beautiful personality and one of the very few people that actually bring pure wrestling ability to the industry, which we've started to see a lack of nowa'days.

I wish Regal all the best.

I hope he finds himself a regular stint on television either in an authority role or as a commentator because he is very good.

His legacy lives on in WZ in the e-fed with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back