One of the greatest tag teams ever to TNA???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKillam

Pre-Show Stalwart
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Brian Kendrick as of today, July 30, 2009. WWE wishes Brian the best in all future endeavors.

I might get persecuted for this, but I am SO glad that WWE has given Brian Kendrick his freedom!
So, now that Brian Kendrick and Paul London have both been let go by WWE, what do you think of their futures? London has been working independent circuits since he was let go, and I don't see Kendrick hanging up the boots anytime soon...
In my opinion, TNA would be completely stupid to let an opportunity like this go by without at least attempting to make some sort of deal.

"Lonrick" is one of the greatest tag teams in my opinion, and getting to see them in the 6-sided-ring would be AMAZING! They would add a lot to the tag team division, and could obviously add a LOT to the X-Division.

I suppose it's possible that neither of them would go to TNA. I guess it's even possible that the two will NOT reunite.

What do you think about the prospect of Brian Kendrick and Paul London in TNA?

I'm just imagining "Lethal Consequences" vs. Brian Kendrick and Paul London!!!

I think Kendrick and London will end up in TNA after Kenrick's no-compete clause is up. I remember an interview with the tag team a couple years ago, at the peak of their popularity, and when asked who they would give anything to fight, they said "either L.O.D. or The Dudley Boys." I think the temptation to be on a show with an actual tag team division will just be WAY too much for them to say "no" to.

No no no no

TNA already has a crapload of wrestlers on their roster and only one two-hour show a week to use them. And with the recent additions of Lashley, Burke, Taz, eventually Ken Anderson... there's just absolutely no time for them.

I never took Londrick seriously anyway. Really, I think my ten year old brother could take them both on, blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back.

They'd be better suited for ROH.

One of the greatest tag team ever? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem, Sorry about that. Are you serious? One of the greatest tag teams ever, Not by a LONG shot. "Londrick" are basically clones of the Motor City Machine Guns, They would be another good option in the TNA tag division though, And I would love to see them fued with the MCMG. Just one thing though, If the MCMG aren't getting much of a push, Why wouldn't they do the same with London, And kendrick?

They are both very quick, Innovative, High flying teams, Difference being Sabin, And Shelley have alot of chrisma. Something that Paul London struggles with, Kendrick has shown shreds.

First I want to say that Paul London & Brian Kendrick were both already in TNA once before and couldn't cut it , now with that said I think they could be a great addition to the already GREAT TAG TEAM Division in TNA . I would also like to point out that they were first to do the MMG's Current look (with the flashy shorts and kick pads and bright colored knee and elbow pads and the maskes as well) Sorry but Kendrick and London did it first . I don't think they are one of the greatest teams in history (not yet anyway) but with a STRONG RUN in TNA they could make a case for themselves by winning some TITLES either with the TNA or IWGP Tag Titles . I think Japan would make a good business choice to work on their skills alittle more prior to a run in TNA . London if you all remember was set to join TNA during the Team 3D Tag Team Tournamament but backed out last minute this might prevent him from joining TNA in the Future.

*Game show music playing* That's all the time we have this show wrestling fans tune in next time for more eye popping , death defying , thrilling action on the Rated R Superfan Post Show PEACE & LOVE 2 EVERY 1 *Fade to black*

I wouldn't call London/Kendrick one of the greatest tag teams ever, but one of the better tag teams in WWE of the last 10 years (which isn't saying much...)

The thought of a London/Kendrick VS. MCMG match as well as a London/Kendrick VS. Lethal Consequences is enticing...but where would London/Kendrick go from there? I don't believe London/Kendrick should go over Beer Money, Inc., Team 3D, or the British Invasion. If the MCMG can't get a Tag Team Championship reign yet with 2 sets of tag belts in TNA (TNA & IWGP), I don't see London/Kendrick going anywhere. TNA would be wise to pass on London/Kendrick.

To me i never took them seriously. They were a cheap ripoff of the Hardys. I mean i would compare them to a team in TNA, but they were alot better than that.:) For you to call them the greatest tag team, it is super obvious that you've only watched wrestling for the past 5 years. Legion of Doom, Hart Foundation, Demolition, Owen Hart and British Bulldog, The Quebecers, hell even The Rockers. And to add Brian Kendrick and Paul London to the list (not calling them Londrick cuz that sounds stupid) no. They would fit in with the glorified spotfest known as TNA. Cuz they could use a bunch of flashy moves, drop WWE's name a hundred times during the program and then call themselves the best. Good riddence Brian!!!!!!

don't forget the old NWA tag teams like the Kolloffs, tully and arn, rock n roll express, hell even the 20 diff versions of Midnight Express

but have to say I was kendrick fan... all this talk about how small he is and hell look at Rey M, Bourne, and half the roster of TNA they aren't huge

I'm sorry, but they wouldn't last too long. TNA tends to get bored with new talent pretty easy. They should either quit or do some indy stuff for a while. Maybe go to Japan or Mexico. I do see them coming back in a few years though.

I wouldnt go as far as to call London and Kendrick one of the best tag teams ever, but i think that they could add a great deal to the X Division. I think they would mix well with Leathal Consequense... Possibly in a Tag Team Ultimate X Match? Any thoughts on that?

London and Kendrick were a very exciting team and I think they would fit well in the best tag division in wrestling . But like it was already said, where would they put the guys? Their active roster is already ten men over where it needs to be for everyone to get respectable air time. I just don't think it would work unless they released some guys and Jeff Jarrett doesn't like to fire people if they are on good terms with him even if he needs to. So no I don't see it happening.

I suppose they would be decent. However, they're nothing more than a more well known and successful version of the MCMG. TNA already has way too many wrestlers for it's 2 hour show, not sure where Londrick would fit in. It would just be some more spot monkyes that TNA doesn't need.

Also, you are seriously overrating their tag team. When I saw "greatest tag team of all time" I was expecting something that would knock my socks off. This would be nothing more than another average couple of wrestlers that TNA would sign just for the sake of signing them. I think they shoulud pass.

Of course they should bring in Londrick. Londrick is a proven tag team, with a history and credibility behind them, and they're noth great talents and additions to the roster, especially the tag team division in TNA. Get rid of a load of useless talent already on the TNA roster.. it entirely needs an overhaul, and then make room for some good talent like Londrick, Burke and Ken Anderson. They are far more an asset to the company and could offer much more then people like Eric Young, Trevor Murdoch, Shark Boy, Suicide, and a bunch of the Knockouts for instance. If they're taking tag team wrestling serious well that would be a great addition to it. Londrick vs. the Motor City Machine Guns would be an amazing feud if given the opportunity. Finish the MEM storyline, get rid of most of those old talents, cut the fat off of the rest of their roster and add Londrick and allow them to have great feuds with Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns and the British Invasion.

i would call them the fastest tag team in wwe but NOT the best tag team but there good. jr has said that there the greatest tag team he has ever seen one time he said but thats when they were tag champs for a year it was jr way of hypeing them

London was the star in that team. kendrick had nothing except fast flashy moves and a poor "loose cannon" Brian Pillman/kinda 1st run HBK heel gimmick which JR kept saying was HBK in his early yrs.

Sorry not even close

London/Kendrick were good as a team on smackdown in wrestling and highflying but not as a tag team in history. Only reason that could be lumped into greatest was (in the record books) they were the longest running Tag champs in Smackdown history and that was just cause of booking, same with JBL being the longest running Smackdown champ of all time, doesn't mean he was any good.

Could they be great X-Division guys, well no doubt but it'd just be one more that does nothing but compete in fatal fourways everyweek against the same guys doing constant high spots.

I wouldn't say that Paul London and Brian Kendrick were one of the greatest tag teams ever. Anyways onto the topic, I really don't see London going there anytime soon considering he hasn't been signed by them and his no-compete clause expired a long time ago. Now Brian Kendrick, I think that once his no-compete clause is up, I do think he'll end up in TNA and he'll most likely be placed in the X-Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back