One of my dogs is sick

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
She began peeing blood and my parents just rushed her to the vet.She's also really old.

This is rather upsetting.

wow. hang in there doc i know how it can be upsetting when a pet is sick like that ..they are like a part of the family

Thanks guys. We've had them both for a really long time, and I knew something like this had to happen eventually. But with luck it'll just be a urinary tract infection and she'll be up and at 'em in no time.

Actually my dog is pretty sick too. She's been bleeding a lot lately but I don't believe it's internal bleeding because she doesnt really have white gums and she isn't throwing it up either... She's been laying down all day in the same spot.. Only moves to eat and drink and go outside..

A little over two.. We got her right around this time two years ago and she was just old enough to leave her mother when we brought her home.. Poor Misty :(

I had a couple of dogs that started to crap blood and would stare off into space for like 10 minutes. My parents and I rushed them (2) to the vet and it turned out they had parvo. Tough times... really tough times. I really hope your dogs are okay.

Doc, I know your feeling. My dog is 15 years old and about two weeks ago for some reason she just couldn't walk and it was really scary. She has managed to rebound since and is doing better but is deffenently on her way out. Stay strong man.

Dogs are very persistant and durable fellows. We had a dog that lived a full 23 years (23 x 7 = 161 years, shit!). Before he died, was hit by a car, he went blind, he couldn't smell. He lasted 2 years after getting hit. Was also a stray. Awesome dog he was.

She can pull through Doc. Dogs are awesome.

Well it looks like she just has a urinary tract infection and will be fine. That's a relief.

:)

I hope your dog gets well soon, Becker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back