One More Reason To Hate My Ex

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Zack has no school tomorrow, because a tree went through some of the windows at the school's cafeteria. He asked if he could stay up an extra hour, and watch RAW, and he promised to go to bed when it was over (which he's usually good about).

She responded by saying "Why do you even like wrestling? It's all fake anyway."

He started crying, she called me, asking me to calm him down, and I snapped at her. I told her to just tell him there's no Santa while she's at it.

Thats like something my dad would say. When I grew up, it was like his goal to stop me from watching Nitro and Raw.

Thats like something my dad would say. When I grew up, it was like his goal to stop me from watching Nitro and Raw.

My dad told me from when I was real young that wrestling is pre-determined, but it's by no means fake. I stand by that to this day.

I'll talk to Zack this weekend, and cheer him up a bit.

My dad told me from when I was real young that wrestling is pre-determined, but it's by no means fake. I stand by that to this day.

My father would always tell me to cheer for 'that' guy because he was good, and boo the 'other' guy because he was bad.

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1722161]Wrestling is fake!? And her Soup Operas aren't!? :wtf:[/QUOTE]

...Seinfeld?

My dad told me wrestling is fake. He then told me Dragonball Z was fake too. Then he said: "Who care? Its awesome!"

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1722161]Wrestling is fake!? And her Soup Operas aren't!? :wtf:[/QUOTE]

soup.jpg

OR WILL IT!?

Zack has no school tomorrow, because a tree went through some of the windows at the school's cafeteria. He asked if he could stay up an extra hour, and watch RAW, and he promised to go to bed when it was over (which he's usually good about).

She responded by saying "Why do you even like wrestling? It's all fake anyway."

He started crying, she called me, asking me to calm him down, and I snapped at her. I told her to just tell him there's no Santa while she's at it.

That's OK, NSL.

Next time you see her. Take her out to the garden and put a snap suplex on her sorry ass. The put her in the Crippler Crossface until she taps out and then ask her if wrestling is fake.

My father would always tell me to cheer for 'that' guy because he was good, and boo the 'other' guy because he was bad.

My dad cheered for who he liked, and taught me the same. Probably explains my love of ECW, WCW, and now, TNA.

How old's Zack?

He'll be 7 in June.

That's OK, NSL.

Next time you see her. Take her out to the garden and put a snap suplex on her sorry ass. The put her in the Crippler Crossface until she taps out and then ask her if wrestling is fake.

Don't give me any ideas.

As for the first part, same here. I knew long ago it was pre-determined, but to say it's fake is whole other thing, as I believe it is not fake either.

As for the second part, good man.

I think the best response is to take him to a show...

Next time TNA has a local house show, we're definitely going. They're as close as Virginia in mid-February, so it shouldn't be long after that, that we get a chance.

Awesome. I wish TNA would come to Canada, more so the part of Canada I live in. The WWE comes here, but I could care less for seeing the WWE live right now.

He's SEVEN? You want to do some funny shit? If you've got the game Clue lying around, when she's sitting in a chair, have Zack put the board game in her lap and walk away. She if she gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back