OnceWalkerr

The one where he had all his former name's and was wondering when he would get banned next. I remember. I've got rid of his infraction's but he need's to post in here if he want's to come back.

If not that then Oncewalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr2

Ok stop it i have had enough!
i dont even know why the hell am i banned?
spamming i dont remember doing tht!
now till when will i be in this prison thing?!?!
i was just waiting to get to wz forums on 18th march!
and now this prison thingy when does this get over with?

Cant do it OnceWalkerr. You gotta do your time here. You can start some threads in the Prison and maybe people will respond to you in here. But you cant post in the general public until your sentence is up.

If you make decent wrestlig post's in here then If there good enough they will be moved to the wrestling section's.

Okay Well i searched the whole Place and I don't get a way on how to Start Threads Here! Okay well see im posting really well Ain't I? So now Tell me When do i get out of this Prison?
Just Look at this Post of mine it's real Clean and im not Spamming I will and I am following the Rules! Okay Then it's up to you on how much time you keep me in this Prison!
Bye
x

Okay so yeah I was here for Talking about WWE and Tna and this is what i get! No Problem ill Relax You won't keep me here for a year or so... When do you leave me!
And yeah I can't change my Sig as well and the Caption under my name which says "I am the Shit!!11!!" Oh yes I really do feel like Shit Right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back