What should the first case be?

• Brian-Never shutting up about Pitt

• Murfish-Impersonating a comedian

• Ace-Bad taste in music

• KB-Never shutting up about OCW

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
So the other night, I got to thinking: a lot of the time around here stuff happens that ticks people off, yet isn't worthy of an infraction. So I was thinking, would anyone be interested in having a court system? Nothing that serious. Put people here on trial for stuff like bad taste, bad face/heel turns, just being annoying, etc. We could have a judge, a jury, witnesses, penalties. Stuff like 2 days or a few hours in the prison, or something else. Have a trial or two a week. Anyone interested?

It's a good idea, I'm all for it.

So like a sort of mock court? Like the wrestlers court we hear about?

I'm in. I feel that there are ome things that infractions can't be used for, yet the person/people in question need to be pulled out and made fun of in a silly way.

What would be considered as a good reason to put someone on trial in this 'Posters Court' though ?

Edit: Ah yes, Derf's survivor series game, almost forgot about that.

Just something stupid. Someone being annoying. making a stupid comment, such as, Matt Hardy is a better wrestler than Kurt Angle, or just because you don't like them. You pick witnesses, get a lawyer, or act as your own, etc.

Ok. So we need a judge. I think that since this will likely be small claims court, we won't need a jury. We need people to be lawyers, unless the people want to act on their own.

Once those roles are filled, we can move onto getting a docket set up. 1-2 cases a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back