Omg X2!

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
So last night I created a twitter account to stalk celebrities....in hopes of getting "discovered"(lol)...Anywho I added Ashley(former wwe diva)and she tweeted back to me :) and then just a few minutes ago Sherri Sheppard(The View and is involved with MVP)tweeted and I sent a message about wishing mvp was gay...and she just private messaged me and "assured" me he wasn't gay....I feel famous!!!! Lame I know...but still two semi-celebrities talking about me......in the same day.... Carry on...

Moral of the story...If you guys see this face on the view....you can all say you know me :)

TM you will know me when I'm on the View chatting it up with Barbra Walters...I love twitter...I have been harassing celebrities for the last hour...Ellen, Perez, Maria, ect....

I'm pretty sure TM doesn't have the Tivo Season Pass to the View.

But that's cool, we all love celebrities.

I was tweeted back by Shaq once. It was about how I idolized him when I was first getting into basketball and how he's always going to be my favorite. I told him to screw Cleveland and come to Portland. He told me he appreciated it and he'd think about it. With a wink.

I was tweeted back by Shaq once. It was about how I idolized him when I was first getting into basketball and how he's always going to be my favorite. I told him to screw Cleveland and come to Portland. He told me he appreciated it and he'd think about it. With a wink.

I wouldve shit. Shaq? fucking SHAQ seriously? goodness damn. I might have to check this shit out...

I wouldve shit. Shaq? fucking SHAQ seriously? goodness damn. I might have to check this shit out...

I tweeted with Dwight Howard. He's seriously the coolest dude ever. I told him that he's the second coming of Shaq and asked him when he was going to the Lakers? He was like, "Haha. Hopefully I don't have to leave Orlando to win an NBA title." That was cool. Real cool.

And now you tweeted with Dwight? Fuckin shit, I never thought I'd see the day i sign up for a popular trendy social networking site.

Not really. Dwight Howard has great defensive presence and he's the closest to being as strong as Shaq out of anyone I've seen, but his offensive game needs serious work. He's had five years to improve, yet still does stupid things like hold the ball at his waist and put it on the floor. He's indecisive as well.

dude. I was being sarcastic. Dwight, at his apex, wont be able to lace Shaq's sneakers. Dude, as a Kings fan. I can attest. Shaq was absolutely absurd back in the day.

Why the F aren't we ever on at the same time? D: I need my Justin fix.

EDIT: Defo tweet Adam Lambert. He's got a twitter now too!!! Though he NEVER updates it. More D:

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back