• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Old School Wrestling LDs... You Decide What Our First Installment Is!

What Will Be Our First Wednesday LD?

• PPV Surprise

• A Former Member of WZ Forums Wrestling!

• Monday Night Wars

• Wildcard Bitches!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Last night, I was planning on introducing "The Mystery Box"... which is something where for a Wednesday Night every month, we watch some wrestling and do an LD on it. The events can range from basically any time period, and any federation. With what I was going to do for our first LD last night, I was told by a much-respected member of the community here that it might have bombed.

That's why I'm going to let you guys pick what we do for next Wednesday night!

I'm going to leave four options here. You make the choice and I'll end the poll Monday.

I'm down. I propose the absolute worst shows first. WCW Uncensored 1996 should be first on tap.

How are we going to be watching these? I'm down for this.

Let's do that one where everyone's high and the amtches are terrible.

You'd be surprised at how many good matches some guys had while high. RVD basically couldn't wrestle without blazing up beforehand back during his prime. HBK/Hall/Nash/Waltman/Hunter used to have good matches pretty stoned back during the Kliq days too. That really only applies to pot though, you don't want someone on like PCP out there wrestling lol.

Барбоса;2077270 said:
WCW Uncensored 1996? That's the Megapowers vs The World Triple Cage Match!

How dare you!

A total classic. Atleast -**** stars!

Clarify Option 2?

That would ruin the surprise!

I'm going to upload the event on a video streaming site. For one Wednesday night a month, I'll have the links ready to go beforehand, and you'll be asked to preload and then we'll LD events. There will be more than enough notice. I've seen this done on other forums and it's a lot of fun to look back on awful past events.

Option #2 is really bad. That would provide a lot of comedy.

Please....don't make me watch Uncensored 96 again. No one should have to sit through that twice. Make me watch baby kittens be disected while alive. Have mercy on me.

You'd be surprised at how many good matches some guys had while high. RVD basically couldn't wrestle without blazing up beforehand back during his prime. HBK/Hall/Nash/Waltman/Hunter used to have good matches pretty stoned back during the Kliq days too. That really only applies to pot though, you don't want someone on like PCP out there wrestling lol.

Hell I believe I heard Shawn cut a promo while he was high, inside the ring with Austin, did pretty damn well at it too.

If you want good stoned promos, look no further than Hogan in the late 80s. NO WAY he was sober for those.

I'm still searching for the Roddy Piper drunk promo.

Ric Flair could've been awesome cutting a promo when drunk, I can see it for me, half the promo would be "woo" most likely.

Please....don't make me watch Uncensored 96 again. No one should have to sit through that twice. Make me watch baby kittens be disected while alive. Have mercy on me.

No, the shows for the most part won't be bad/unfun to watch, but bad in the "OH SHIT IT'S THIS SHOW/MATCH!" way.

Great American Bash 2004. Let's atleast watch the main event.

Seriously....the Dudleys main eventing a WWE show? Somehow they were in 3 of them. That's saying a lot about them actually. I don't even know if the LOD did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back