Old School and Mustard

finneycom1

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey guys,
I thought last night's Raw was pretty decent with the exception of the bull riding mess. Anyway, I attended the Elimination Chamber Sunday night in St. Louis, and witnessed the Undertaker/Fireball incident first hand. Which leads me to this post and a very important question.(Well, not really important, but I am curious)

What the hell was on Undertaker's face last night on Raw? It looked like a yellow substance of some sort. Dont know if anyone else noticed it or what. The comedian in me, immediately thought ol' Taker downed a Nathan's hotdog before he came out there and got pretty excited with the mustard! Then I immediately thought about the unfortunate pyro incident the night before and realized it has to be related. The pyro incident also probably contributed to 'Taker reverting back to the "Old School" trenchcoat he wore last night. Sunday night at EC, he visibly had a huge red mark on his chest/stomach area during the whole match.

So, what the hell was that yellow substance on his face? Why was he wearing the "old schoo" trench?

Thoughts? Comments? Professional opinions? Enlightenments?

well noticed. i saw it too and it had to be some sort of burn cream. the trenchcoat had to be to cover the burn marks on his chest as well. i was hoping they would have used it to say that HBK did it but i guess there wasn't any need for that extra conflict.

Yeah me and my wife notice that too.First we though that his tan was fading off.But then I had remember his accident in the Entrance way.But i think its kind of a burn cream,Probably he got burn on the face and they were just trying to cure or cover his burn marks.

He was also maybe wearing his old school trench,Because his caught on fire and he might not had an extra one.Thats why he must of used his old one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back