• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ohio mother charged with raping infant son

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-mother-charged-raping-infant-son-181918484.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio woman is accused of raping her 10-month-old son, videotaping it and sending it to her Michigan boyfriend.
Ashley N. Jessup, 24, was indicted in Columbus on Thursday on two counts of rape, one count of child endangerment and one count of pandering sexually-oriented material involving a minor.
Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien says the rape charge could land her life in prison.
O'Brien tells The Columbus Dispatch (http://bit.ly/n2XPEK ) that Jessup emailed the videos to her boyfriend in Battle Creek, Mich., where his ex-girlfriend discovered them and contacted police.
Jessup is being held in the Franklin County Correctional Center in lieu of $1 million bond. Court documents do not list an attorney for Jessup.
The newspaper reported that it wasn't immediately clear who has custody of the child.

As creepy as it gets.

Question here for some of you more knowledgeable in law: is bond required to be set? Because I don't see why there's a point to issuing one if it's going to be set that high.

This is appauling, bitch should be beaten with a baseball bat and hung upside down in her prison cell where she should be repeatedly kicked in the face by non baby hurting female inmates.

Question here for some of you more knowledgeable in law: is bond required to be set? Because I don't see why there's a point to issuing one if it's going to be set that high.

The law prohibits the setting of excessive bond, but does not require that bond be set. Generally speaking it is only withheld if the defendant is a flight risk. Also, a lot of time, even though bond is massive, it will get posted via people who will post your bond in exchange for ten percent (or so) of it in cash. So a huge bond can become manageable in these circumstances. 10% of a million dollar bond is still 100,000, of course, but it is still possible to post it.

I wonder if her boyfriend knew the videos were going to contain what they did?

Like, she told him it was going to be her acting all sexy and shit, he hits play and he gets what could be one of the most disturbing things a human being could see. She's a cunt, only word for her, poor fucking child didn't deserve it either. May she rot in hell.

To answer KB question. Bond is not required, it is up to the Judge. Sometimes people are released, without a cash amount. Other times they are kept in jail for various reasons. The one most common on tv is a flight risk... but other things that are common sense as well.

Am I seriously the first person to note that the girl's last name is Jessup?

Hmm....doesn't someone 'round these parts have a last name similar to that there....

Hopefully, I'm not the only one thinking this...

I really don't see how it's possible for an infant to get a boner.

What's worse is that the boyfriend didn't report it but his ex did.

Like, how? She fucked the baby with a ***** or what?

Doesn't matter how she did it, it's rape anyway because the kid's less than a year old anyway. In any case, it is possible for females to rape males the traditional way. True story: errections are involuntary so consent isn't needed for vaginal penetration to occur. It happens, is rarely reported and seldom taken seriously.

Hopefully, I'm not the only one thinking this...

I really don't see how it's possible for an infant to get a boner.

An infant still has blood vessels in the penis that can be dilated. That's all it takes. They might not get an errection from sexual images, but they can from having it stimulated.

What's worse is that the boyfriend didn't report it but his ex did.
To be fair it is entirely possible that the ex found it first and immediately called the police, before the baby-daddy saw it.

This story is still sick, disgusting, and terrible, all rolled into one.

An infant still has blood vessels in the penis that can be dilated. That's all it takes. They might not get an errection from sexual images, but they can from having it stimulated.

While I have no doubt that this might be true, it's just sickening to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back