OH MY GOD!!! in TNA

Disturbed

Championship Contender
For the last couple of years one of the greatest announcers of all time has been sitting behind his desk working on the WWE website and idk if he likes his job or not.Which i'm sure he does or he wouldn't be doing it instead of announcing lol.So the question is if Joey Styles ever got released or quit WWE would you like to see him behind the TNA announce table and if he was to go to tna who would you remove to put him there or would you just have tenay,taz,and styles?
I would love to see styles calling matches in TNA full time.If styles was to join tna i would make the new announce team taz,styles,and foley because Foley is lacking wrestling ability at his age and it would give him something to do but i wouldn't release Tenay,sure he isn't the best but he's a veteran so i would have him announce on occasions but mostly do interviews.Or what if therewas a different announce team every week like one week tenay and west then the next styles and taz the tenay and foley,taz and west,foley and styles and so on

Joey has had a bad rap for many years. I feel he's one of the most unappreciated announcers in history. Part of the announcers job is to help build up story lines; in which the announcers now tend to forget. Joey had a knack of making things look and sound more dangerous and threatening in the ring. I would love to see Tazz and Joey be the announce team. Tenay is great, but he's very unbelievable when it comes to making things sound worse than they are. "OH MY GOD!!!" needs to come back!

Completely agree with wrestling fan, Joey has never been given the respect he deserves. I would love to see Joey in TNA commentating with Taz and Tenay. Tenay is an old school announcer. Taz, he knows his stuff but he adds comedy to it. And Styles brings everything to life. Add that and you have the best commentary team in wrestling today. Unfortunately for fans Joey is getting paid very well and has no need to go to TNA.

Id prefer seeing styles commenting in TNA on his own like he did in ECW. He`ll likely be a lil rusty to start but it would come to him eventually. Styles has proven he can commentate single-handedly and in many cases it was better than the play by play teams on other shows, with afew exceptions. Tenay isnt bad but he needs the right partner which isnt Taz. Taz can get technical and sound good at times but mostly he fuks up by incorporating too much comedy into his play by play and at stupid times aswell. Joey on his own with the occasional wrestler along side FTW

Joey Styles runs WWE.com. Not getting the respect he deserves? He's a goddamn executive! Why would he leave his comfy office in Stamford to sit in the announce table with Taz again. If he left it in ECW why do it in TNA? Where he doesn't work.

I think they would have to throw a lot of money to get him into TNA, probably more than you should spend on an announcer.
He has a certain level of job security behind the scenes in WWE he couldn't get in TNA. Some may disagree, but Don West probably thought he had a good thing going as a colour commentator. Last I saw of him he was the Amazing Red's fanboy.
As for Joey not getting the respect he deserves, again I disagree. When TNA did "I had two One Night Stand years ago, then randomly got drunk years later and had another One Night Stand", didn't he get his own tribute segment?
Also, just watching the start of ONS '05 always gives me goosebumps. The man was nearly crying. He gets plenty of respect from true wrestling fans.

But on a personal note, I prefer Tenay to Styles anway.

I have always like Styles...

Persoanlly, I would have Joey and Mick Foley on Impact and Tenay and Taz on Xplosion, if it ever makes it's Spike debut... And keep Tenay around for backstage interviews and stuff like that, make him kind of the new Mean Gene...

And as for Don West, he is still employed by TNA and is a major part of their merchandising and is also a major player in their house shows... That guy could sell condems to nuns and be could at it, which is why they hired him in the first place...

Back to topic... I know a lot of people would want Styles and TAz together, but I think TNA gets a lot of shit about being ECW or WWE wannabes... I would keep Taz and Joey separate, just to lessen that factor and I thin Styles and Foley would be cool together...

Maybe they could sign JBL and Styles and JBL could be partners...lol Who wouldn't want to see that after Joey knocked his ass out??? Oh My God!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back