Oh god... (Turning Point spoiler)

goodlay

Hogan Matters!
The new official main event for the upcoming TNA "Turning Point" pay-per view will feature Jeff Hardy defending the TNA World Championship against Matt Morgan. Morgan turned babyface at the TNA tapings on Monday and Tuesday.

Originally scheduled for the main event was Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson for the title. That match is now off.

That is damn unfortunate.

Yeah, delaying the inevitable Anderson title win so Hardy doesn't look like shit while giving a new guy a rub. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!

PYU?

I can't wait until Anderson wins that title and brings TNA into a new age.

[/wishful thinking]

Though it was a good idea to give Hardy the belt. It just should have happened way earlier. Like, WAAAAAAAY earlier.

I think it was a smart move. Leave Anderson/Hardy for a better time with more build. We know Anderson will eventually win. Why put him through the same shit Hardy went through a few years ago of losing every single PPV title shot?

Yeah, delaying the inevitable Anderson title win so Hardy doesn't look like shit while giving a new guy a rub. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!

PYU?

I'm thinking more about the quality of the match. And the fact that Morgan has turned like 3 times in the past year.

Finally!!!!! I really think that they are just going to feed Morgan to the wolves but I'm so glad that they are actually doing something with him. Morgan is probably one of the misused talents that TNA has.

I don't understand why Morgan is no longer a heel character?

He disagreed with the way they were treating Anderson like shit (even though this is the same guy who kicked Hernandez's head into a steel ring post this year). He takes his spot in a match with JJ. Fourtune comes out and turns on Morgan and beats the shit out of him.

But it still doesn't make sense. No one walks away from the most powerful group in the company because he, the heel, doesn't like how someone, the face, is being treated.

Especially when the group is getting stronger and gaining more control each week.

Morgan's had quite a good match with Kurt Angle at BFG last year, so I wouldnt really count him out.

If they play it out with Hardy flinging himself at the giant while playing off his new sadistic side, and have Morgan counter that with those big power moves, we may see a good main event at Turning Point.

But it still doesn't make sense. No one walks away from the most powerful group in the company because he, the heel, doesn't like how someone, the face, is being treated.

Especially when the group is getting stronger and gaining more control each week.
According to the spoilers. He says he felt regrets about what he did to Hernandez continuously asked both Eric and Flair if it was the right thing to do. He then calls out Jarrett for what he did to Joe and Angle and Jarrett wishes he could've done more damage. Basically, Morgan's conscious eats him in two weeks. Which sounds like a good idea due to all the media backlash over injuries and such.

According to the spoilers. He says he felt regrets about what he did to Hernandez continuously asked both Eric and Flair if it was the right thing to do. He then calls out Jarrett for what he did to Joe and Angle and Jarrett wishes he could've done more damage. Basically, Morgan's conscious eats him in two weeks. Which sounds like a good idea due to all the media backlash over injuries and such.

According to the spoilers, he says he felt regrets about what he did to Hernandez and continuously asked both Eric and Flair if it was the right thing to do. He then calls out Jarrett for what he did to Joe and Angle and Jarrett wishes he could've done more damage. At the end, Fourtune turns on him. Basically, Morgan's conscience eats him in two weeks. Which sounds like a good idea due to all the media backlash over injuries and such.

PYU?

Yeah, a little late for that now isn't it

We know Anderson will eventually win. Why put him through the same shit Hardy went through a few years ago of losing every single PPV title shot?

Cause if they do it right, where he gets oh so close eachtime only to be screwed out of it, then when the he does finally get that big win that gives him the championship, it's makes the win an even bigger emotional payoff for the fans

Yeah, welcome to TNA bud

Cause if they do it right, where he gets oh so close eachtime only to be screwed out of it, then when the he does finally get that big win that gives him the championship, it's makes the win an even bigger emotional payoff for the fans
I don't know about you, but it drove insane whenever Jeff lost a title match. When he won it, I was unimpressed after so many attempts it just killed it for me.

Besides TNA did that with the Machineguns. Not advisable to do the same thing twice in a few months.

Matt Morgan better win the Title. If only because Matt Morgan is on my WZ Fantasy Wrestling roster (if that thing is still going on). PPV Title match here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back