Official WWE Network: Issues, Reviews, News And Notes *Spam Rules Apply!*

WWE Networks VOD is improving marginally on PC day by day but all this means is now I can always load a video then it freezes on me after 5 seconds, then it will play another minute or two and freeze for a minute then play another minute... far from ideal but compared to early yesterday...

The live stream stuff is fine, from what I understand the reverse is true on iPads and phones where the VOD is fine but the live stuff is a pain.

Might as well face facts, this free trial is clearly a glorified stress beta test :suspic:

Oh well look forward to it working properly!

I still can't get any VOD on my tablet or PC. It shows the TV-14 thing thne just a continuous black screen. Starting to get a little annoying now...

I have Verizon Fios but not sure what my speed is

hmm..I've been trying it on Google Chrome. So I downloaded Firefox and tried it on there and it seems to be working better. Took bout 10 seconds for WrestleMania 6 to play, but it's playing crystal clear. Seems strange

Also forwarded it up to different spots in the show. And after a few seconds of buffering, came right on, still clear

hmm..I've been trying it on Google Chrome. So I downloaded Firefox and tried it on there and it seems to be working better. Took bout 10 seconds for WrestleMania 6 to play, but it's playing crystal clear. Seems strange

Also forwarded it up to different spots in the show. And after a few seconds of buffering, came right on, still clear

Yeah it will do fine for a while and then it'll freeze up and boot you back to the menu, or just hard lock and crash Shockwave after enough freezes. It's coming along a little bit at a time but it's not exactly to a point where watching something is without fault.

I just find it odd that it didnt work at all on Chrome, but started working on fire fox. I guess which browser you use really does matter

I'm going to attempt to do something crazy. Every PPV on there in sequential order. I'm insane. However, I feel it will be awesome to relive all of these moments and history inside of their context.

:)

I planned on doing the same thing, starting with Starrcade 1983, but since it doesn’t work on the XBOX just yet, I’ll hold off of that idea. For now, I’m just watching the original shows like WrestleMania Rewind, This Is NXT, and Countdown for now on my phone.

I'm really hoping that WWE network begins to offer some original events on a consistent basis. How about a quarterly edition of Saturday Night's Main Event? Or better yet revive Clash of the Champions as a quarterly event? Maybe six NXT "PPV" type events a year? I feel this could really add to the appeal of the network even more if done correctly.

I know they are sort of testing this idea with NXT arrival, but I'm hoping we see more of it. How about you? Ideas?

I'm doing the same with ECW, although it sucks a bit not knowing how each match was laid out without the weekly show. No I'm not whining because I'm still enjoying watching them, but it will help a lot once the gaps between each PPV is filled.

Once they do that, I will likely go right back and watch all the PPVs again.

I know we've kind of griped and moaned about things that seem to be getting better each day.

But is anyone else kind of worried as to how Wrestlemania 30 is going to go?

A part of me wishes they had released the Network a few weeks prior to EC just to use that PPV as a test run to see how the system holds up during a live event. Then fix whatever issues arose for Wrestlemania. Them diving right in and using WM30 as the first REAL live event is a bit scary. Especially considering the amount of activity the servers are going to see.

Unless they used the Raw Pre-Show as a test, but that's comparing apples to oranges.

I'm worried about Mania, but the live stream seems to be good from what I've heard, and seen a little of.

Add Coliseum Home Videos!

I want an NXT Redemption-like show under a new name. A bunch of jobbers who feud all year without any sort of direction except to entertain us. Give guys like JTG and Otunga something to do and put them on a show where they can hone their skills and make some fans.

I haven't tried on my PS3 today but I just watched Starrcade 91 and 92 back to back with no interruption, I even fast forwarded through some stuff and it picked right back up with very little hesitation. No freezes, so I'm feeling a little bit better. This was on the PC with Firefox.

I'm not worried about the Wrestlemania live feed at all. The live feed has been pretty much flawless since the first day of launch. The RAW Pre-show had a couple of hiccups but it wasn't major. They will have plenty of time to get the live feed even more optimal between now and then.

I'm gonna try more of the VOD content on my PS3 and Tablet here in a bit, and see if it's working all around, or if I'm just getting a lucky break on the PC.

I'm like you, hoping we'll get a couple of original shows per year for being Network members, but at the same time if it doesn't happen I'm not going to complain; we're already getting the monthly PPVs for $10/month, plus original series along the way as well.

I'd love to see them throw some NXT specials on there frequently though, like what we're getting tomorrow night.

But before they start going about adding new features and what not I'd just assume they focus on getting it to be 100% working, and get all the bugs worked out of it, and get all the content that was PROMISED up first.

18mins into Royal Rumble 1990 in my grand plan to watch every WWF PPV from 1990 and beyond (I cant get on with the old production values at all so I'm skipping all 80s stuff) and it's 20mins in with no buffering issues! But the quality is more often than not the pits with the occasional glimpse into high quality streaming.

I've noticed that PPVs with more bookmarks/chapters tend to have more streaming issues than those with less (RR naturally has less due to the event type) but yeah compared to yesterday/earlier leaps and bounds better.

And now excuse me The Genius has a poem for me.

does anyone want to start a wwe network club. Once a week we watch a ppv and discuss it. Like a book club.

My daughter is watching NetFlix on the Wii U Gamepad, my son is watching YouTube on an iPad and I'm streaming Royal Rumble 1990 on WWE Network through my PS4. Not a single hiccup and I've been watching for thirty minutes. Certainly a good sign.

My daughter is watching NetFlix on the Wii U Gamepad, my son is watching YouTube on an iPad and I'm streaming Royal Rumble 1990 on WWE Network through my PS4. Not a single hiccup and I've been watching for thirty minutes. Certainly a good sign.

Yeap Royal Rumble 1990 1hour in and no issues. Though the quality is mostly low it does seem to be hitting the higher quality setting a lot more often than when I first started. I think we're getting there :)

Also I will be up for a 'PPV club' will help me choose what to watch.

I don't really care about new material or exclusive I'd rather see more archived content put up. There's so much I'd like to have the option to watch I hope they don't rotate material. I see they took one video down already but I'm guessing it was having problems.

This afternoon has worked much better for me. With Chrome I was wathcing a Smackdown that was Heavily buffering for me this morning just fine and I watched an hour of Bash at the Beach 96 on PS3 and it looked very good no buffering.

would be a pretty cool idea. And it'll give me a reason to watch some of the PPVs I never see myself watching, like some of the random WCW ones

If you guys haven't yet, I would also check out of the Legends of Wrestling shows. Really a neat show. Just hearing the legends talk amonsgt themselves is pretty cool

If you guys haven't yet, I would also check out of the Legends of Wrestling shows. Really a neat show. Just hearing the legends talk amonsgt themselves is pretty cool

I like that they smoke huge ass cigars every show :)

But yeah Legends Of Wrestling is the one of the few non in ring focused shows of theres that I truly rated and I hope they do more some day.

I like that they smoke huge ass cigars every show :)

But yeah Legends Of Wrestling is the one of the few non in ring focused shows of theres that I truly rated and I hope they do more some day.

They did several others. I was kind of disappointed that they hadn't uploaded the rest of them. They did 15 in total to date, and only 3 got uploaded... They haven't done one in a couple of years though, but they pretty much covered everything. The "Renegades and Outlaws" one was the only one I had not watched, and just watched it today.

I hope they do upload more of them as time goes on because they're really the closest thing to shoot interviews we'll get from WWE's side of things.

I keep getting an unable to verify your location message on my Galaxy s3, does anyone have any idea how to fix this. I've tried everything I can possibly think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back